Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RHD VIN assignment and delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had confirmation from my uk ads that my X60D is scheduled to be made around 5th December with delivery in uk 1st week of February. Aparantly it takes a wed to build the car. The rest of the time is shipping. I upgraded to the enhanced and will upgrade to level 5 once it's usable. Really excited now.

What would that 4 digits represents? Sorry new here at the community :)
No worries! It's your "VIN number" or the approximate sequence of production. The factory hands out VIN numbers approximately in sequential order - meaning you will have approximately the 28,600th Model X produced (excluding Founders and Sigs) - though VINs can of course be built out of order as the factory batches production based on geographic location and options selected. If you collect enough data on how VINs are being assigned, however, you can start to understand how quickly they are producing Model X and Model S (e.g., if 1000 VINs are being handed out per week, it's a good guess they are building 1000 Model X per week, though not necessarily in order), so thanks for your data point!

• Funny
Reactions: doublebo7
UK X 90D been notified its in production - no update on delivery which was late Dec early Jan when VIN assigned

I reserved in Sept 15, ordered in June 16.

Nothing received about Auto Pilot upgrade though.

Unfortunately the Aussies may get theirs first as Tesla say getting the cars from East Coast to West Coast is the longest part of the delivery!