Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roll mode Highland

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I dont have S3xy buttons, but a quick google and search of their site says it supports that function, and specifically says so on highland. Since you mention those buttons, you have heard of them. Did you not check there?

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 7.30.44 PM.png

I dont have S3xy buttons, but a quick google and search of their site says it supports that function, and specifically says so on highland. Since you mention those buttons, you have heard of them. Did you not check there?

View attachment 1049422
Oh man. Thank you and sorry about that. I checked it not long ago and emailed them but at the time it wasn’t available. I should have known things move fast these days.

Actually 2021-2023 roll mode was available, 2024 it’s not so it’s not a shortcut anymore. It’s actually a feature that doesn’t exist. So post 2021 doesn’t mean much in 2024.
You would need to contact them. The note specifically says "works on highland", and there is no such thing as a 2023 highland in the US, so if it "works on highland. the state is not visualized on the main display" As the note specifically says in the screenshot I took of their website, it has to be a 2024 vehicle.

You would need to contact them. The note specifically says "works on highland", and there is no such thing as a 2023 highland in the US, so if it "works on highland. the state is not visualized on the main display" As the note specifically says in the screenshot I took of their website, it has to be a 2024 vehicle.
You’re right, thank you. I will try to contact them again as I don’t remember that highland note when I last got in touch with them.

it can be done. This is an email from Enhance:
You cannot access that Stopping mode in your M3 Highland, but it is there, this is why we brought it back for the customers who liked using it. It was hidden by Tesla, but never removed - this way we can legally allow access to it and the car does not mind :)

Let us know in case you need any further assistance.

Best regards,
Dragomir
Enhance Automotive