Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RPM Tesla - Model Y Cargo Cover

srlawren

Aug 3, 2020
Vancouver, BC, Canada, Eh?
That looks great! Someone here has been selling a cargo cover but it's not retractable like this one.

That would be the Model Y Shelf from @2000154. More info here:

canuckng

Nov 5, 2020
Toronto in June 2021
RPM Tesla is selling a cargo cover for the Model Y.

Has anyone purchased and installed?

TIA.

I bought the RPM Tesla cargo cover for my Model Y and used it for our trip over Easter and Spring break. It worked out great, no scratches with my son's 20" mountain bike in the trunk with the cover. Easy to install, remove and pack it away. I highly recommend it.

CKitt

May 2, 2021
Florida
16199536547108332750341353831520.jpg

gundarx

Feb 5, 2020
Renton, WA
for those that have this, any noise reduction improvement, especially in the low-frequency booming from the rear cargo area as you’d get with rigid parcel shelves as in the Model S? any newly-introduced noise like rattling?

Reactions: keith819

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC