Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rumor has it.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How does everyone like my rumors thread that the new updates is out? Thanks for all the discouragement. Classic internet trolls.

OK, I will dive in here, not really sure but WTF. First we love your input, I would say most of
us have model 3's, girlfriends and wife's. The troll thing, although some of us are Abby-normal,
we normally flame anyone, the trolls cannot stand the fire exit stage left.
I am sorry that I did not jump in with some crazy TNT reference, Jack, or black Russan.
Hey man we still love you, back to my drink.

Trying to drive some positive conversation in the initial thread but obviously got a lot of salty folks. Also I really don't enjoy reading the joke "within spec" that many give during people's post asking for help. Just the nature of the internet anonymity. Thank to all who wish to contribute to this world rather than destroy and put people down.

I'll go cry in my corner now. Thanks.

Thanks for the rumors that came true. The comments here are pretty mild compared to other forums.

I just got a new heated steering wheel cover for my 3. It's not as ugly as the original one I got, which worked fine, but was really fugly. $25 at Amazon, Kozart is the brand. The textured part seems to be leather, while the non-textured is not.

Gets hot very warm, fast; but you have to unplug the wire when you get out, or it'll keep heating.
IMG_9198.jpeg

Trying to drive some positive conversation in the initial thread but obviously got a lot of salty folks. Also I really don't enjoy reading the joke "within spec" that many give during people's post asking for help. Just the nature of the internet anonymity. Thank to all who wish to contribute to this world rather than destroy and put people down.

I'll go cry in my corner now. Thanks.
Right there with you man. I've been ripped into on this forum for expressing an opinion a vocal minority didn't agree with for some reason or another and wanted to be sure to cut me down for it.

Thanks for posting. There are those of us who appreciate it <3