Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Russia/Ukraine conflict

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

The Tu-95 near the lower left has no outboard wing pieces. I wonder if that's a donor airframe to keep the rest flying?

I don't think the Russian embassy quite understands that they are tweeting out evidence of their own war crime : that of siting SAM facilities in civilian areas ... and in any case it is not obvious that the photo is genuine

Bad staging job.

Will be interesting to see if Twitter under new management will be able to pull this off. AI-generated speech is becoming more human-like by the day but hopefully so are the AI pattern recognition tools to identify propaganda and FUD.
I suspect this is how humans find themselves facing the Turing test one day. Not necessarily a bad idea, opinions differ on that mind you.

Allegedly. Haven't read it. Behind paywall. Saw it referenced on a Swedish news site. Circumventing paywall has been discussed previously in this thread. But don't think I was interested in the article that was discussed then so didn't learn...

...] WASHINGTON—The U.S. secretly modified the advanced Himars rocket launchers it gave Ukraine so they can’t be used to fire long-range missiles into Russia, U.S. officials said, a precaution the Biden administration says is necessary to reduce the risk of a wider war with Moscow. [...

I watched that clip. Here's what I do not understand:

Why is he allowed to continue with his show?

How come something like that doesn't get him fired?
Outrage and controversy sells. And they can pretend to be 'balanced and unbiased' by having 'different opinions'. And it's not news, it's entertainment, and Fox has literally argued IN COURT that no reasonable person would believe that their channel is actual news...