Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Russia/Ukraine conflict

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Romania’s president, Klaus Iohannis, has said he is open to discussing sending a Patriot system to Ukraine after German appeals to EU and Nato member states.
    Iohannis met with the US president, Joe Biden, at the White House on Tuesday.

Anyone else see anything like this in the past 36 hours?

IMG_2162.jpeg

The media is lying both to you and to Us. The truth is somewhere in between)
during the Vietnam war, when I came of age, (around late 1950's to mid 1970's) when over 500,000 of my compatriots died for the hubris of the leaders, (Lyndon Baines Johnson, president of the US, literally laid his dick (penis) on a table and said his was bigger than Ho Chi Minh's) 8,000+ miles away, and 1,000,000's of Vietnamese, Laotians, Cambodians and others died, maimed, poisoned, for _nothing_

things were great for the rest of us back in the states, economy great, vacations taken etc.

it is also possible to lie to yourself, until they come for _you_ with a gun and perhaps a uniform
How many of your age compatriots are no longer around? just ?missing?

Russia’s ‘double-tap’ air strikes put Ukraine’s firefighters in even deadlier danger on the job​

The conventions of war forbid targeting the same buildings when first responders are on the scene. But in Kharkiv, that’s become all too common

From The Globe and Mail, a “gifted” link to this story (since these gifted links often don’t actually lead one to the article, here is a screen shot to aid in a Google search):

IMG_2163.png

No one from my entourage
then you have time, perhaps, for a discreet escape plan whilst it is still somewhat safe to flee.
Could you if you wanted to?
What if you were suddenly inducted into the military?
could you still flee?
can you stash resources abroad safely in multiple areas in case you need to suddenly flee?
do you have access to reliable transportation?
necessary papers? cash?
Do you have a plan?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

=>you are now compromised if you have even just read this<=
and they _are_ coming for you real soon,

then you have time, perhaps, for a discreet escape plan whilst it is still somewhat safe to flee.
could you still flee?
can you stash resources abroad safely in multiple areas in case you need to suddenly flee?
necessary papers? cash?
Do you have a plan?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It’s hard to have an escape plan in a country as big as Russia....when Tesla won’t let you keep your car 100% charged

could you still flee?
necessary papers? cash?
Do you have a plan?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I don't need time, and I don't need an escape plan. I don't need to hide my resources anywhere, no one claims them. I don't feel any danger towards myself.

You probably think that people in military uniforms walk through our streets and take everyone into the army? That's not so.

• Informative
Reactions: DanCar
during the Vietnam war, when I came of age, (around late 1950's to mid 1970's) when over 500,000 of my compatriots died for the hubris of the leaders, (Lyndon Baines Johnson, president of the US, literally laid his dick (penis) on a table and said his was bigger than Ho Chi Minh's) 8,000+ miles away, and 1,000,000's of Vietnamese, Laotians, Cambodians and others died, maimed, poisoned, for _nothing_

things were great for the rest of us back in the states, economy great, vacations taken etc.

it is also possible to lie to yourself, until they come for _you_ with a gun and perhaps a uniform
How many of your age compatriots are no longer around? just ?missing?

If he's in Ivanovo it makes sense a lot of people wouldn't be missing It's heavily ethnic Russian and Russia likes to draw mostly from non ethnic Russians for their war.