Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
150$ for stalks and a couple of s3xy buttons.

Works fine. No light in the stalks. But it's a huge upgrade. Car is much faster to operate.
Need to upgrade to faster steering, then the car is usable. Can't believe they made refresh Cars owners, turn the steering wheel almost twise as much as the older cars 😂

• Love
Reactions: beachmiles
Looking for a little less DIY? (Now I need a little coupon, or free shipping to close the deal.)

Looking for a little less DIY? (Now I need a little coupon, or free shipping to close the deal.)

I ordered from teslaunch for $386.10 with a youtubers discount code. Cant remember who it was. These are all the same. I paid on Wednesday and got a shipment notification from China today.

I ordered from teslaunch for $386.10 with a youtubers discount code. Cant remember who it was. These are all the same. I paid on Wednesday and got a shipment notification from China today.

EV Offer: $399 + 18.70 shipping = $417.70
TesLaunch: $429 + 0 shipping - 64.35 discount = $364.65.

The 10% discount code was from one of the videos on TesLaunch (TESLATOURS). It took about a dozen tries, but I found one online for 15% (save15).

Last edited:
Reactions: SalisburySam
We have at least three aftermarket Companies adding back stalks currently.
Add Teslasy: $539 0 shipping - 53.90 discount = $485.10

My 2023 Model S has a growing requirement of aftermarket products Tesla does not offer or include.
No Stalks is a deal breaker for me.

What is crazy , Tesla can easily whip out the function of these aftermarket stalks with a software update.

Reactions: narth327
We have at least three aftermarket Companies adding back stalks currently.
Add Teslasy: $539 0 shipping - 53.90 discount = $485.10

My 2023 Model S has a growing requirement of aftermarket products Tesla does not offer or include.
No Stalks is a deal breaker for me.

What is crazy , Tesla can easily whip out the function of these aftermarket stalks with a software update.

The stalks are all the same, these people are just drop shippers. The only difference is if one is US based they might have stock here so you will pay a premium for quicker shipping. As of now none in the US.

• Informative
Reactions: towndrunk
Is it possible that the 10 days was the transit time from China to the US and get through customs? In that case it's not too bad and you should have it soon. Keep us posted.
I wish.

1718754971944.png

“S3XY Stalks” is as far as I know the working name of an upcoming product from Enhance Auto, the manufacturer of S3XY Buttons. The products that are being discussed in this thread (from TesLaunch, etc.) are all competitors to that product, so I’m not sure why this thread is titled “S3xY Stalks”.

@dimitar.ns

Bruce.