Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score Beta Page Failed to Load Error

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I opted in for FSD, and after some driving see the Safety Score Beta show up in the app, however, every time I try to access it, I get an error message saying the page failed to load. Has anyone else seen this or figured out how to fix it?

Attachments

• 6CC8C5C1-76BD-4BBF-B721-47B63EBAD288.png
    6CC8C5C1-76BD-4BBF-B721-47B63EBAD288.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 215
I opted in for FSD, and after some driving see the Safety Score Beta show up in the app, however, every time I try to access it, I get an error message saying the page failed to load. Has anyone else seen this or figured out how to fix it?
You got further than I did. I haven't seen any option for Safety score in my app yet. Running the latest version of the app and drove around a bit this morning after hitting the magic button.

Upvote 0
Hi All,

If you see the "Safety Score - beta" on your iPhone you are doing well...
It should be between Upgrades and Service.

I had this message at least 5 times when I first tried to use it.

The key is a STRONG WIFI SIGNAL and/or a STRONG CELL SIGNAL.
The car and your phone must communicate with the mothership and your phone.

I looked for and saw the score by opening the app. immediately
in my garage after returning from a trip. Excellent Wifi signal and the score shows...

Good luck,

Shawn

PS - No ideas for Android...

Upvote 0
It is failing in my app because I upgraded to ios15. My son and wife have not upgraded and they can see the scores on both my Tesla M3 and MY.

Reactions: Misterbee
Upvote 0
I'm getting the same error
Issue with Apple iOS15. Am able to see in my wife's and son's apps, they have not upgraded to iOS15.

Upvote 0
C782B3AD-A13E-4826-9574-EE89B36D3113.jpeg

I was able to see it with my iPad… unsafe following?!? How? Come on… maybe I’m stopping at a red light too close and the car is saying I’m following too close… I do use 1 car on autopilot but I thought that navigate on autopilot was not going to count…

Upvote 0