Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score Beta Page Failed to Load Error

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I opted in for FSD, and after some driving see the Safety Score Beta show up in the app, however, every time I try to access it, I get an error message saying the page failed to load. Has anyone else seen this or figured out how to fix it?

Attachments

• 6CC8C5C1-76BD-4BBF-B721-47B63EBAD288.png
    6CC8C5C1-76BD-4BBF-B721-47B63EBAD288.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 215
Issue with Apple iOS15. Am able to see in my wife's and son's apps, they have not upgraded to iOS15.
I was on ios15 and it wasn’t working. But checked on a different device that was still on ios14 and it worked right away! Thanks to everyone for the tips.
Also on iOS 15, no Safety score.
I’m on iOS 15 and it’s working fine. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I did have to force quit Tesla app and open it for Safety Score section to show that first time. Score is updated/drives added within a min or so after ending each drive.

Upvote 0
Same issue here, iOS 15 on both iPad and iPhone and it doesn’t work (page failed to load error). I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app as well as many reboots and force quits—no luck here! However, my husbands iPhone which is still on iOS 14 does show the score in his Tesla app. So, it’s definitely not Tesla account related.

Upvote 0
I wonder if it has to do with multiple user accounts having access to a single car?

As an aside, I tried installing on an iPad, and two Android phones. The Safety Score line shows up on iPad (still get the load error), but oddly the Score line doesn’t show up at all on either Android phone. It also fails to show up on my wife’s iPhone when she is logged into her account.

I think since this seems to be such a common issue, we will probably see an official fix for it sometime soon. The main thing is that we get our FSD unlocked on time!

Upvote 0
I wonder if it has to do with multiple user accounts having access to a single car?

As an aside, I tried installing on an iPad, and two Android phones. The Safety Score line shows up on iPad (still get the load error), but oddly the Score line doesn’t show up at all on either Android phone. It also fails to show up on my wife’s iPhone when she is logged into her account.

I think since this seems to be such a common issue, we will probably see an official fix for it sometime soon. The main thing is that we get our FSD unlocked on time!
I have the same page failed error on my phone (iOS 15). In my wife's iPhone, the score line itself doesn't show up.

Reactions: Exsangus
Upvote 0
I opted in for FSD, and after some driving see the Safety Score Beta show up in the app, however, every time I try to access it, I get an error message saying the page failed to load. Has anyone else seen this or figured out how to fix it?
I also get the page failed to load error. My wife’s iPhone successfully shows all the score data. I’ve tried all the usual logout/reboot etc with no success.

Upvote 0
Update: I filed a bug report with Tesla. It didn’t sound like they were aware of the issue.

Upvote 0
I also get the page failed to load error. My wife’s iPhone successfully shows all the score data. I’ve tried all the usual logout/reboot etc with no success.
I have an iPhone SE series 2 and I always get the “page failed to load” error. I installed the app on my old iPhone SE series 1 and I always get the “page failed to load” error. My wife’s iPhone 11 works fine. Her iPad works fine. I wonder if the problem is specific to the SE. Has anyone else with an SE gotten this to work properly?

Upvote 0
I had the failed to load error since Saturday, I'm using a Galaxy S9 and side loaded the 4.1.0-663 app. No amount of resets, force close, uninstalls, log outs or cash clearing helped at all. I'd pretty much given up. But don't ask me why, but I when into the Tesla App, clicked the upper right account icon, navigated to account, then to contact info and noticed that my name and address were not filled in. I filled them in accurately and also turned on "Calendar Sync" under "settings". Then when back to the app home screen, clicked the Safety Score button (for the millionth time probably) and voilà!!! There was a detailed score with history going back to the 25th and all trips had been captured.

I hope this helps a fellow Android user.

Side Note: my score now sits at 98. That was a pleasant surprise.

Reactions: Exsangus
Upvote 0
I had the load error until today. Logging out of app, reloading app, reinstalling app and iPhone restart did not work. Screen froze today and after a hard boot of car I get safety score of 89. Due to cruise control doing phantom breaking during a 150 mike drive on highway where autopilot will not work. Not my fault but due to the car. Not fair but at least I know. So will take a longer drive on autopilot to get a higher denominator

Upvote 0
I requested the FSD Beta last week and from day 1 I have been getting the same error “unable to load page” for my safety score in my Apple IPhone.

i have latest versions of the app and phone software
I have no shared accounts linked
I’ve done hard resets, shut dosigned out, deleted the app and still I get nothing.

I’m kinda losing my mind- am I the only one this is happening to? Any advice?

please help!

Upvote 0