Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmm, I just got the FSD Beta today and my Safety Score was still visible in the Android app after I took a 15 minute test drive at lunch. After work, I drove to the store and afterwards went to check the score again. The Safety Score is no longer available in the Android. I then checked the iPhone version of the App I had previously installed the Tesla app on originally when the Score was not available in the Android version and it does still show my score including my latest drives from today?

I'm not finding much in my searches? Is this seen by others? I guess I could try uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but I would prefer to not have to go through the hassle and repairing the phone to the car.
I had the exact same thing happen to me earlier today. But then it disappeared from the iPad app as well. The score is currently missing on both my Android phone and iPad.

I did about 60 miles on FSD today, overall it was a good experience. Car had some weird lane change attempts that I had to intervene for. Car also sometimes wanted to drive around the car in front of me when sitting in traffic on a two lane road. Overall, I am impressed and will continue to use it daily and just be vigilant on taking over when needed.
After over 100 miles of driving today my score dropped to 99, this had to due with me taking over after FSD mistakes and needing to either hard brake or break the unsafe following rule.

Regarding FSD Beta & the Safety Score.
I did a test drive using the (new to me) FSD Beta & some just manually controlled driving. My Safety Score of 100 dropped to 99.
So, I was thinking "do I need to baby my Tesla to keep my Safety Score high"?
Just a few minutes ago I noticed Safety Score is not available anymore in my Tesla app.
So, I'm thinking since the FSD Beta is installed, and now that I no longer have "Safety Score" on the Tesla app on my iPhone, maybe I don't need to think about the Safety Score anymore!
It would be nice if I could just go back to normal driving like I'm comfortable with, and then just be very vigilant when I'm using FSD Beta.
Fingers crossed.

I don't have a cabin camera in my 2018 Model X, and I did get into the FSD Beta this morning.
Ok, with that said and what others have said, my guess is if you have HW2.0 cameras, no beta access for now. Mid 2017 S here with HW2, MCU2, AP3 and met the criteria on Friday. Logged close to 1200 miles by then with overall 100 score. I can say I was really looking forward to today and ended up disappointed. Congratulations to all of you that made it in!

Reactions: GeoffEV