Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’d be curious to know what their testing is like. There should be a bunch of automated tests, but it sort of seems like it’s ad-hoc.
From the AI day - it sounds like they have simulation tests and they have real testers running cars. I think the simulation would be a set of standard tests and adas testers probably ad-hoc / specific changes related to the changes.

Welcome to the club! :) Conspiracy theories will start shortly. What day did you last opt in? And did you opt in before that?
I opted in on the first day 9/25, opted out and opted back in on Thu 10/21 like the lot of you :)

I had to go on a long trip this weekend so I'm glad that I didn't get this train wreck 10.3

On the upside I'm now around 350+ miles, 100/100 and waiting for the download in case they changed the hurdle to get into the beta

Reactions: K5TRX
Latest from Elon, if you receive the update let us know if your 10.3 got rolled back and what score you were sitting on after the rollback. Also some folks never got rolled back, I'm in that boat but I haven't received the update, hope my car isn't broken 😫

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211025-055023_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20211025-055023_Twitter.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 74