Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sales & Service Center - Baltimore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats on receiving the new one! From the Signature block it sounds like a real nice configuration! I hope to see the all glass roof in person some day :D

Thank you!

If you're around week after next, and up for coffee or similar, I'd be thrilled to show it to you in person. I'm in Chevy Chase, so hopefully not too far from you. Well... except for traffic, of course. :-(

Alan

Alan - I too would love to see the all glass roof.

Larry David, I was just at RSC and met Shawn (or Sean - sorry, I didn't check spelling). It is his second day working for Tesla and he is training to be concierge at Owings Mills. So, great timing in terms of giving Judith and AG some holiday time off (I hope), but I'm guessing that's a good sign for an earlier opening.

(Also, I heard they're doing 8 deliveries today, lot is PACKED, and mostly with new cars)

What?!?! Shawn's second day?! Really?!?!?!?! He handled the last paperwork on my delivery Wednesday night, and sure seemed on the ball. Wow!

@CatB, definitely up for an all-glass roof demo. :) Car is getting an extended spa treatment right now, I'll get it back next Wednesday. (Full body Xpel, a couple of layers of Ceramic Pro, seat treatments, hot towels & mani/pedi.) So, following week is probably best. Maybe you, @kevinf311 and I can all meet up.

Alan

If it's an indoor supercharger like at other service centers it won't show it on the website. People will try to plan travel around it and fail to realize it's indoors for service use and not open after hours.
I did notice this half grey, half red dot in Cleveland.

upload_2016-12-9_18-14-0.png

Reactions: EVTECH
Got a personal tour of the service center today. The delivery room has a really nice expoxy floor and will have 3 wall connectors so they can deliver at least 3 cars at once. The showroom is large and will probably be able to hold at least 3 cars with ample room around each. The 4 100amp wall connectors outside should be installed next week.

The service area is set up really well, car goes in the top entrance for alignment and drives down the ramp the lowest level for any service work then can go out 3 different doors, no tight spots to cause potential damage.

Hopefully they get the body shop that's literally behind the building certified to work on Tesla's.

I expect them to be open January at the latest.

Got a personal tour of the service center today. The delivery room has a really nice expoxy floor and will have 3 wall connectors so they can deliver at least 3 cars at once. The showroom is large and will probably be able to hold at least 3 cars with ample room around each. The 4 100amp wall connectors outside should be installed next week.

The service area is set up really well, car goes in the top entrance for alignment and drives down the ramp the lowest level for any service work then can go out 3 different doors, no tight spots to cause potential damage.

Hopefully they get the body shop that's literally behind the building certified to work on Tesla's.

I expect them to be open January at the latest.
Per my conversation with Rockville today, they should be open in January.

I went by today to check out the new service center and I was really surprised by how large it is. It looked like most of the construction is close to being finished.

Just completed production on the S60D yesterday, really hoping to have it by the end of the year! Looks like we're going to take delivery before the Baltimore service center opens.

IMG_0519.JPG IMG_0524.JPG IMG_0525.JPG