Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sales & Service Center - Baltimore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg
I was in the area and stopped by today. Nice layout. They have 4 charging spots out front. They said, they "should" be available 24x7 because they have no plans to shut their gate..

Owings Mills opened today (2-1-17) and it's ready for business. I was there at about 5pm to meet Russell Moore, the manager. He's a great guy. He came from a Lexus dealership near DC. I also met four other guys on the staff. Russell told me they have three techs, all transferred from Rockville.

I was also looking for the new Model S applique, which they had in stock. So I was able to walk away with it.

For now they're only going to be open from 8-5 weekdays, with no Saturday hours. But that will change as they do more business.

If you want attention and quick responses to your inquiries and requests, Russell's the man and you should make Owings Mills your service center. Stop by if you can and say hello. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

Reactions: Skipdd and CatB
Can anyone share your experiences and thoughts about Owings Mills Service Center? I'm considering switching from Rockville Service Center for my future repairs/services. It seems to me RSC is overloaded and the quality of service is going downhill.(Staff are still really nice but getting quality work done still matters the most to me) Thanks in advance!

Can anyone share your experiences and thoughts about Owings Mills Service Center? I'm considering switching from Rockville Service Center for my future repairs/services. It seems to me RSC is overloaded and the quality of service is going downhill.(Staff are still really nice but getting quality work done still matters the most to me) Thanks in advance!
See this thread. Good luck. Will be interested to see your feedback if you take this path. Btw, last time I was at Rockville (couple of weeks ago), they said they were going to be relocating to bigger facility also in Rockville..

Delivery Experience Expectations - Owings Mills, MD

• Informative
Reactions: Thinkje
See this thread. Good luck. Will be interested to see your feedback if you take this path. Btw, last time I was at Rockville (couple of weeks ago), they said they were going to be relocating to bigger facility also in Rockville..

Delivery Experience Expectations - Owings Mills, MD
Thanks! I'll certainly share my experience if I do switch to Owings Mills SC. And regarding Tesla moving Rockville SC, that is certainly a good news. Hopefully, the new facility will have the right capacity to serve current and future Tesla owners in the area.