Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Antonio IH-10 Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got some concrete intelligence on the San Antonio IH-10 Supercharger today. While driving back from Houston to San Antonio we stopped at the Flatonia Supercharger located at the Valero. I mentioned to one of the people working there how much I appreciated having a Supercharger there. The person I spoke to identified himself as the owner, and said that one of his friends who had a Tesla had encouraged him to contact Tesla and install a Supercharger. The owner said he was very pleased with the results having the Supercharger, and that he owns 12 Valero stations and would be installing Superchargers in four of them. The interesting thing he said re San Antonio was that he stated he had purchased the (Chevron) Old Tymer Gas Station (28295 Frontage Rd, Boerne, TX 78006) and was just about to begin demolition to build his new station there. He stated that location will have one of his agreed on Superchargers.

I got some concrete intelligence on the San Antonio IH-10 Supercharger today. While driving back from Houston to San Antonio we stopped at the Flatonia Supercharger located at the Valero. I mentioned to one of the people working there how much I appreciated having a Supercharger there. The person I spoke to identified himself as the owner, and said that one of his friends who had a Tesla had encouraged him to contact Tesla and install a Supercharger. The owner said he was very pleased with the results having the Supercharger, and that he owns 12 Valero stations and would be installing Superchargers in four of them. The interesting thing he said re San Antonio was that he stated he had purchased the (Chevron) Old Tymer Gas Station (28295 Frontage Rd, Boerne, TX 78006) and was just about to begin demolition to build his new station there. He stated that location will have one of his agreed on Superchargers.
Thanks! That location works for me.

28295 Frontage Rd, Boerne, TX 78006

Well this one just became "supercharge.info" official!

upload_2018-3-20_8-32-11.png

I checked the HEB in Leon Springs. No activity.

Actually, when we arrived there were a bunch of construction trucks there, but they were just staging to do some wiring on the overhead lines.

I still don't buy this as a Supercharger location. The parking lot is too crowded and small. Also, there are no businesses that would provide overnight restrooms. (HEB is only open 6AM-12AM)

Also checked the Walmart next door, but nothing.

Just noticed this DIGG TESS request, sure sounds like a supercharger on I10. Can anyone check it out ?

BEXAR
Place: SAN ANTONIO
Address: 11745
Street: I-10
Intersecting Street: HUEBNER OAKS
Location of Work: JOB NUMBER: HUEBNER OAKS CHARGING STATION.-NATURE OF WORK: INSTALLING ELECTRIC CAR CHARGING STATIONS DRIVING DIRECTIONS: FROM THE INTERSECTION OF 11745 I-10 AND HUEBNER OAKS THE SITE IS N E SIDE. THE WORK LOCATION WILL THREE BUILDINGS TO THE E OF 1-10.-THE GPS 29.5492195, -98.5808775 IS THE WORK SITE LOCATION. WORKING 200 FT LONG AND 200 FT WIDE FROM GPS COORDINATE.
Remarks: TESS: 1967933778 Seq: 4140 Rcd: 06/28/19 11:42 WTBD: 07/02/19 10:45
Map: TX

Reactions: ReddyLeaf