Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Antonio Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pictures for today, this time actually stopped!
IMG_20170306_112507.jpg
IMG_20170306_112348.jpg
IMG_20170306_112229.jpg

I have a few more, but getting an error that they are too large to upload. I'll work on that. One of them is of the back of the building.

• Informative
Reactions: wart and benjiejr
Stopped by this site today and talked to the construction supervisor. He said it should be completed by the end of March and will have 6 supercharges outside and one inside. There was a lot going on today (3/9/2017).
Good info, but I hope you didn't cost him his job by mentioning your source. Tesla requires that contractors not talk to the public, and especially Tesla fans.

Reactions: kash
Stopped by this site today and talked to the construction supervisor. He said it should be completed by the end of March and will have 6 supercharges outside and one inside. There was a lot going on today (3/9/2017).

Thanks! I hope the Supercharger part is accurate, but I'm surprised that they would be able to do it under a permit for building electrical upgrade. I see no other electrical permits.

IMG_20170312_110540.jpg
Went by today -- not nearly as much activity on a Sunday, but they were working on the inside.

They have poured the small parking slab they were forming. No sign of Superchargers there, although I'd be surprised to see them inside the inner security fence.

Reactions: benjiejr
Made another stop to check construction progress.

They are doing landscaping and took down the fence in front of the lot. It looks a lot more inviting now. Obviously much of the work is inside. They are working on getting the lifts installed but couldn't see much more than that.

Absolutely no signs of Supercharger installations. They are landscaping the area where I thought it would go -- doesn't mean they won't do it, just not right now.

I have a few pictures that I will post after I process them to fit.