Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seattle area RTA registration tax

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, 6 weeks.... Still waiting here at the beginning of week #4.

I'm on my 2nd CPO Model S. First time around the plates didn't come until after the temp tags expired but back then they just issued another temp tag which I loved because you can drive in the toll lanes toll-free! Second time around they said they could no longer do that so I basically could not drive the Tesla until the tabs came in the mail. They offered an Enterprise rental (Tesla loaners are only for service) but I had a 3rd car so just drove that around instead.

I'm on my 2nd CPO Model S. First time around the plates didn't come until after the temp tags expired but back then they just issued another temp tag which I loved because you can drive in the toll lanes toll-free! Second time around they said they could no longer do that so I basically could not drive the Tesla until the tabs came in the mail. They offered an Enterprise rental (Tesla loaners are only for service) but I had a 3rd car so just drove that around instead.

So how long was the wait?