Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Starting to sweat those 10/13 -c270s. I think I have lived to regret rolling down call strikes almost every time. I had gotten really good about not doing it until now. PPI / FOMC minutes tomorrow...going to make things interesting.
And people asked me why I didn't sell sp 300 dollar calls for Jan. I would like to enjoy my sleep thank you very much...

The king of historical trends, FX evolution, has told us in his last video: Every invasion; you buy, you win. (my investment history is not long enough to have this recollection, but he seems to right, even russia invading Ukraine. It surprised me a lot)
just FYI
But, when a perfect storm hits and all villains that lead countries stick their heads together, it could lead to something far worse in which case there is no real example. And I might add some of the run-ups after invasions did only last a few weeks. So I am happily only staying defensive.
[Edit] and will roll -C in favor of +P [/Edit]

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Holder
I’m holding -255/257.5/260c. Didn’t roll or flip because I almost always regret my knee jerk reactions early in the week.

I’m kinda still expecting @dll003 to pop up on Friday when we’re in the 230s to scold anyone who doubted him.

Wait until after earnings. 🤪

I rolled my -255c to 10/27's -270c earlier this morning. Just sticking to my algorithm of rolling when there's very little theta remaining relative to the option price.

Elevator ride up today? I changed the range to bring out the move at 300. Anyone have insight into what that would suggest?

Notable put interest outside of range is p170, added 6k. Put call ratio remains even, max pain inched up to 260, c270, c265, c300 in that order are the tallest call walls. 267.5 and 260 are today's get-together strikes.

I'm tempted to roll -c257.5 out a week, still have $2 extrinsic, may wait until tomorrow. GLTA!

day2dayoi-20231011.png

Perhaps he left with no plans to come back.
Yoona, dl003 ... don't you guys notice a trend ... (minor irritations become big catalysts)
Once you think you are very good , you will eventually graduate .... (similar on other threads too ... big names have left )

May I suggest not to depend heavily on others ..... cheers!!
(+ Trade on what you are comfortable with and what you know. If you don't know how to play defense, don't try to play offense 100% of the time)

Last edited:
My doggy sense is telling me we may have 1 more small bounce before the ride start going down. Looking to go back into puts once hitting 268-270
"1 more small bounce" - to $300 perhaps?
Elevator ride up today? I changed the range to bring out the move at 300. Anyone have insight into what that would suggest?

Notable put interest outside of range is p170, added 6k. Put call ratio remains even, max pain inched up to 260, c270, c265, c300 in that order are the tallest call walls. 267.5 and 260 are today's get-together strikes.

I'm tempted to roll -c257.5 out a week, still have $2 extrinsic, may wait until tomorrow. GLTA!

View attachment 981393