Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wow, since Monday we are back to around 185/186 areas. flat like a pancake.

1706802020127.png

1706802092148.png

Reactions: DaBooster
Chartwise it looks like we are heading into dangerous territory. If we decisively break through 185 we could be breaking out of what looks like a bearish flag. TA tells us we could then repeat the move we made from 207 to 180, which is 27 points. From 197 that would take us to 170. That target sounds familiar.

95% already so shutdown time and try again round 2 later

View attachment 1014362

NVDA is 10% of my trades and i'm going to bump it up to 20% next week, seems to me that i can get more income for far less risk based on my analysis

View attachment 1014370
View attachment 1014368
Are you sure it's a fair basis of comparison? By thatI mean the NVDA has basically been going up in a straight line for the last 12 months - easy to trade a stock when it's so linear... but of course that can also be a damn fine reason to be trading it rather than the totally unpredictable TSLA

Reactions: Jim Holder
95% already so shutdown time and try again round 2 later

NVDA is 10% of my trades and i'm going to bump it up to 20% next week, seems to me that i can get more income for far less risk based on my analysis
I agree, less risk for the time being. I'd opened Tuesday and shut down this morning a -p585/-c680 $15 wide for 80%.

Well, this sucks! The whole EV sector dropped, so general sentiment, I would guess, probably brought on by BYD's poor January deliveries which are now being extrapolated to Tesla, of course...

What we do see in Europe is around 25% higher deliveries for Tesla, helped no-doubt by the Red-Sea delayed ship end of Q4

Hopefully we don't get any US prices cuts tonight. I have been tracking my local inventory for a few weeks because we want to buy a Model Y since it looks like such a a crazy deal with the incentive but it seems like the cars are not moving.

Are you sure it's a fair basis of comparison? By thatI mean the NVDA has basically been going up in a straight line for the last 12 months - easy to trade a stock when it's so linear... but of course that can also be a damn fine reason to be trading it rather than the totally unpredictable TSLA
4dte is almost same OTM% profile as TSLA, and i have a script that compares TSLA/NVDA chains for best use of capital to a website for quick glance

1706805441595.png