Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brave soul! Let us know how it goes.
Per Yoona's data, NVDA has never moved enough in one week since 2020 to put my IC ITM

Image 4.jpeg

I have BTC order for 0.03 to avoid the SP going up After Hours into my strike.

Also This should help...

Edit: SP keeps going up after posting this.... 😖

View attachment 1019012
Will be an afternoon of monitoring, looking at rolls of 16Feb$205 to a combination of 1Mar$205 and $220 if SP continues above $200; showing quite good credits at the moment (although that in itself is a market warning of potential move up).

Reactions: Jim Holder
Will be an afternoon of monitoring, looking at rolls of 16Feb$205 to a combination of 1Mar$205 and $220 if SP continues above $200; showing quite good credits at the moment (although that in itself is a market warning of potential move up).
If we hit 205 by close I will roll those to July 250 strike for a good weekly premium and to straddle with old BPSs that expire that day. If we are above SP 250 in July then many of my old BPSs are OTM and my Margin will be awesome.

Reactions: CHGolferJim
I sold some 2/23 210Cs last Friday as the stock hit 70 RSI on the hourly. That's the good part.
The not so good part is I didn't close them at 182 for 70% gain.
That position is now -20%, which is still great in term of strike and I expect to go green by EOD today.
The timing caught me off guard, as I allowed the stock enough time to both pull back and stage a 2nd leg up. My initial plan was 2/9 - 2/23 would only contain the pullback and first half of the 2nd spike. So I got the strike and the entry, but not the exit down to a science.
I'm not the day trade type anyway.
However, this highlights the importance of timing. Most of the time we only think about the strike and the entry, but not the exit and if the schedule accelerates like it did this week, suddenly we're pulled in front a new move that we never intended to challenge. I thought of the timing and still gotta laugh a bit at the show, and I'm usually the cautious one around here. Be careful folks.

Last edited: