Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
STO SMCI feb 23 C1320 for 10 bucks and a bit
thx for the idea; quick 25% $8400 daytrade in 30 mins 🥿👠👡

1708104170789.png

Per Yoona's data, NVDA has never moved enough in one week since 2020 to put my IC ITM

View attachment 1019011
It never happen till it does.... we might find out next week. When SMCI went up 1000% YTD anything is possible in the crazy market.

Jenson might be sandbagging the earning and forecast 50%+ growth in 2024. That would make SMCI 1000% YTD child play.

Last edited:
no, not a dump. Just simple theta before a long weekend.
The flow does not support a dump right now. A creep upward and a blow off top is on the table.

Thank you.

What’s you’re guess re continuation into next week, should we sell longs and liquidate bought calls into any strength into close, or hold into next week for more upside potential and blow off top is then?

Reactions: UncaNed
The 1140Cs are paying 0.43, same as a 1030/1060 spread, meaning you will only lose on a naked 1140C short only after the call side of your IC has incurred max loss and the stock runs another $80. I feel naked shorting this way is much safer than doing BCS or IC. Am I missing something?
I can do 200X ICs with $600k of cash/margin.

Reactions: Max Plaid
It never happen till it does.... we might find out next week. When SMCI went up 1000% YTD anything is possible in the crazy market.

Jenson might be sandbagging the earning and forecast 50%+ growth in 2024. That would make SMCI 1000% YTD child play.
NVDA is a $1.8T company. I don't expect earnings to move the SP 40% in 2 days.

Edit: SMCI is up 192% YTD, not 1,000%

Last edited: