Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This line probably not getting enough attention. Problem with the compensation wasn't that the shareholders never approved it. They did of course approve it. It was that the board isn't independent. That part hasn't been resolved.
I thought the sticking point was that the proxy materials didn't share that the board wasn't "independent" with the stockholders/voters. I think that is well known now and may be included in these proxy materials.

Reactions: Max Plaid
TSLA

1713361460889.png

This is factually inaccurate.

It is accurate according to the court- regardless of ones personal opinions on the matter.

from the proxy: "While the Company believes that the Ratification should be upheld by a Delaware court, the Special Committee noted that even a favorable vote by our stockholders to ratify the 2018 CEO Performance Award may not fully resolve the matter. "

This line probably not getting enough attention. Problem with the compensation wasn't that the shareholders never approved it. They did of course approve it. It was that the board isn't independent. That part hasn't been resolved.

It was that the voters weren't informed accurately about the independence (or not) of the board- presumably this would resolve THAT aspect of the case- unclear if that's sufficient to survive future court action.

• Informative
Reactions: UncaNed
I guess we have our NEW wall $150… Not going back over all the backdata, this seems to be the biggest wall ever. someone once again really wants to either protect position or capitalize significantly from below that level. We’ve seen it all year, 185/180/170/165 and now here.

What do you mean by capitalize significantly from below that level?

Reactions: UncaNed