Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
that's really bullish, in sync with this guy's analysis last night

(starts at 9:39)

The data/info is the data info, but I’m not really buying his interpretation, but that’s just me. Just because there are a ton of calls that MM are willing to sell at ZERO premium, i mean these are cheap as .. calls.. FOR FRIDAY. It’s too much to explain entirely, but it reads to me more that MM are willing to take anything from call buyers who hope more than ANYTHING that the stock will go back up.. At this point the stock would have to rally 12-15% over the next three trading days for any of them to be in the money and stock having to be transferred.

To me, it only reads more like bag holders end up holding the bag - again. Just like ~ 90+% of the time for option buyers.

One thing for sure, It’ll be fun to watch play out.

Last edited:
@Yoona Is this tradable data, meaning how would you take advantage of this knowledge?
For one, of course it's a tip off to be careful with NTM/ITM CC's
But it's not easy to spend money on calls when stock is so weak down here.
they are useful to know, but i don't trade based on prems or moving averages

mostly i use gamma/OI/fibs/channels, then hide behind the walls

@Yoona Is this tradable data, meaning how would you take advantage of this knowledge?
For one, of course it may be a tip off to be careful with NTM/ITM CC's
But it's not easy to spend money on calls when stock is so weak down here.
At the very least it may be a very good time to implement the stock repair strategy yoona mentioned in a previous post.

just found out you can have multiple tickers in one page

i have 4 monitors yet seems to always run out of space

1713364252367.png

Reactions: Jim Holder
People betting on an India announcement to bounce the stock?
Buying before vote ... ;)

I closed my NVDA positions and bought back shares - almost 100 shares gained, so total loss on CC OPM shares is now just 500
Will start selling CC's against and keep buying shares ... will keep shares upto the vote
+ bought 24 more shares with $$ from May 200 CC's against the new shares ;)

Last edited:
if we repeat the last 4 quarters, next week is red whether 7dte or 4dte

View attachment 1039324

View attachment 1039325

Wed to Fri is also red
View attachment 1039326

one day after earnings = red
View attachment 1039327

high probability of green 1-2 weeks after earnings:

View attachment 1039330

View attachment 1039331

View attachment 1039332

Thanks. You've shared a lot already so I hate to ask, but can you summarize in words what you're seeing for the next two weeks for TSLA levels-wise? It's difficult for me to parse this data from the probability charts.