Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
N2 + 34-EMA provided support so far:

1716477745239.png

Reactions: ChiefRollo
Honestly, that never made sense to begin with. Good aspirational stretch goal, and it certainly worked at one point for the mkt perception of TAM, but seriously? 2x TM sales in ~ half a decade? Did they think nobody would follow let alone fast follow? It would be interesting to understand if this is reduction in expected Chinese consumption or just overall global, or just reality.

Reactions: Jim Holder
would that be within this and next 2 week? How near is the near term professor?
Again the AI (that I’m testing for a colleague at an MIT incubator) spits out a number and a 14-30 day time horizon. With relative confidence + historical accuracy. So, not an absolute science, but about 250 calculated data input vectors to derive indicated price action and duration. so maths, nonetheless.

I’m only using it as about my seventh indicator, with VWAP, RSI, IV, options pricing vs. share price metrics that I use being higher in the calculus. Fundamentals are also higher on the list.

This $1154 target is a “thru 06/14/24” indicator

Again the AI (that I’m testing for a colleague at an MIT incubator) spits out a number and a 14-30 day time horizon. With relative confidence + historical accuracy. So, not an absolute science, but about 250 calculated data input vectors to derive indicated price action and duration. so maths, nonetheless.

I’m only using it as about my seventh indicator, with VWAP, RSI, IV, options pricing vs. share price metrics that I use being higher in the calculus. Fundamentals are also higher on the list.

This $1154 target is a “thru 06/14/24” indicator
Thanks Professor. Is the AI using the latest Blackwell Chipset comprised of two reticle-sized GPU chips, each with 104 billion transistors? Heard it computational powers are 4x faster then the older chip.

@tivoboy Does it still make sense to get SPY +P505 6/21 @ around 0.95 here?
NFA
That’s pretty cheap, I’ve been trying to roll some contracts out to July but they are now $$$.. which is silly. Same contract for July is $2.5.. with VIX this low, that seems like a lot of premium for relatively low theta. Something is going on, but haven’t figured it out yet.

That’s pretty cheap, I’ve been trying to roll some contracts out to July but they are now $$$.. which is silly. Same contract for July is $2.5.. with VIX this low, that seems like a lot of premium for relatively low theta. Something is going on, but haven’t figured it out yet.
Is it not too early to short SPY, it may go on all summer?

Thanks Professor. Is the AI using the latest Blackwell Chipset comprised of two reticle-sized GPU chips, each with 104 billion transistors? Heard it computational powers are 4x faster then the older chip.
My understanding is they sourced about 1000 Commodore 64 off ebay and have them connected together with pewter plated parallel printer cables and RJ11 jacks, all communicating in a serial fashion via 10 2400 baud modems from Zyxel.

I get one query every 1728 hours, also known as 72 days.

(Just remark a moment about the world that we actually live in today!)

And I don’t think ANYONE has the new Blackwell yet maybe a couple customers.

Last edited:
Decided to start playing with SMCI. At a 68% IV it is a little easier to wheel, but much less clear trends. Trying to figure out some good entry points.
Careful with SMCI - it's one of those crazy stock that can run up to 50+ and dip back in red in less then 1hrs. Did that this morning.

Crazy Low daily volume easy to be manipulated. Can pump or dump 200 plus a day.