Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Correct. But the question was OVER the next five years, not IN five years 😎
They past is no prediction of the future, but since 2019, tsla 10x up, 75% down, EM bought twitter, a global pandemic locked most people inside for a couple years, and a chatbot passed the Turing test.

Not one person guessed any of that in 2019, and you want to know what's in store over the next 5? I'll have to ask chatgpt.

Reactions: 2Pearls and dc_h
Is that pure TA or do you see any catalyst between now and the 7th?
Why? Just because the chart? Q2 is not shaping well and there is too much Elon drama. I was hopping to be mind blown by the latest FSD and after getting the update it is still making some ridiculous mistakes. My drive is 15 minutes to work and I have to disengage twice. I though the issue will auto correct within a few days of disengaging at the same spot but is still doing the same mistakes. Maybe Tesla is indeed ahead of others but when will it really payout? It seems that the vehicle thesis is shot, the energy thesis is still unknow and the FSD thesis is a gamble.

Just TA. I dont do news or catalysts.

For the SPY/SPX traders, what do you make of this update from the EW guys:

"The futures are taking us to our target this morning, but I am going to caution yet again, PLEASE do not begin shorting aggressively until we see a 5-wave decline that breaks support. In fact, most of you would likely want to wait for the bigger 1-2 set up before you begin that process. As for now, I still remain quite cautious."

1716470881248.png

Last edited:
Reactions: tivoboy
Update: Well, life got in the way yesterday as I had to tend to some family things, so was away from my desk the last 3 hours of the day.. ugh! TSLA did reach $187 daily supply, but I missed that opportunity to sell CC’s into that supply.. With some profit taking underway, I decided to salvage some premium — At the open this morning I sold $192.5 -CC’s for $0.55 in premium
BTC $192.50 -cc @ 0.12, not worth hanging on for the remaining premium and will reassess whether there is any other opportunity to sell this week, or wait until next week

Reactions: Jim Holder
1716475129427.png

Bought above ask:
If Red dominates - Aggressive put buying=Bearish
If Green dominates - Aggressive call buying=Bullish

Bought on ask:
If Red dominates - Put buying=Bearish
If Green dominates - Call buying=Bullish

Midmarket:
If Red dominates - Put buying=Unknown if Buy or Sell
If Green dominates - Call buying=Unknown if Buy or Sell

Sold on bid line: