Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm thinking of throwing in the towel on my 170CC and just rolling them up and out to Jan 2025 240 strike (which is the price I paid for those shares).

you are down $7k per 100 shares

have you considered using other stocks to rescue TSLA?

for ex, my "forever roll" SMCI -p790 gives $1k/week income... been rolling it since before the lightbulb was invented

just 7 of that and you're breakeven per 100 TSLA stocks per week

(of course, you need capital to do rescues)

Anyone think NVDA will hold above 1100 by this Friday Closing?

Tethering dangerously around 1100 AH with Dell 22% drop.
i have Outside Bar sell signal

1717108521474.png

1717108716999.png

if not for PCE tom, VIX hanging man predicting green Friday

1717109442785.png

Last edited:
Based on CPI meeting estimate, PCE "should" also be aligned is the guess.

But who know since dog been told the numbers are often "manipulated" by the M&M and their cohorts.

View attachment 1052044
PPI is the better indicator for PCE

The numbers are not manipulated, but they do NOT always get all the data they need in time, and of course then we have revisions and corrections… but it makes the narrative the “manipulated” seem plausible… but the counter factual is ALWAYS plausible since it’s without FACTS

you are down $7k per 100 shares

have you considered using other stocks to rescue TSLA?

for ex, my "forever roll" SMCI -p790 gives $1k/week income... been rolling it since before the lightbulb was invented

How was it never early assigned? At a glance this was ITM briefly in AM today, and closed the week ITM as recently as ~4 weeks ago, then again twice in the previous 3 months, and prior to ~early feb would've been deeply ITM for years?

How was it never early assigned? At a glance this was ITM briefly in AM today, and closed the week ITM as recently as ~4 weeks ago, then again twice in the previous 3 months, and prior to ~early feb would've been deeply ITM for years?
bcoz i'm a chicken

first sign of trouble, i roll (don't care for extrinsic left)

therefore, it's never on current week

1717111279786.png

First trade after vacation... today I opened -c1820/+c1920 MSTR BCS via GTC order for $4. I mis-calculated, should have priced it at $6 or $7; vanna snapshot from last night's chain showed buying though 1700... thrilled just the same. I watched gamma, vanna, oi from Tuesday though today, SP went up last night and pre-market, dealers wanted 1720, I went a hundred past on the sold side. Late afternoon, it dumped to 1540. Sitting sideline until 1DTE helped considerably. My luck or an overall more disciplined approach, time will tell.

Reactions: Bunky