Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My gut feeling is that TSLA goes up after the Shareholder meeting, even if the vote goes against Elon (because of other good news at the meeting). Between FSD and CT ramp, and possibly new Model Y, I think TSLA goes up from here. So I'm trying to get out of all my ITM CCs before then.

Maybe Tesla will lower their prices again in June to move some inventory 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: DaBooster
1717080324580.png

Was great to sell CC's into though!

My gut feeling is that TSLA goes up after the Shareholder meeting, even if the vote goes against Elon (because of other good news at the meeting). Between FSD and CT ramp, and possibly new Model Y, I think TSLA goes up from here. So I'm trying to get out of all my ITM CCs before then.
Maybe will pop after Shareholder, but I'm still expecting a bad P&D, so let's see

Based on the inventory trackers, that's not going to be the case for the rest of Q2 after the .99% promo.

If anything the .99% promo may come back in mid Q3.
How do we know that less inventory means more sales? Perhaps they pulled-back on production, we just don't know

In any case, where are you seeing inventory, I no longer see in-stock cars on Tesla's website, they stopped that and just match exiting inventory with new orders as far as I can tell

Reactions: UncaNed
How do we know that less inventory means more sales? Perhaps they pulled-back on production, we just don't know
They cut at least 30% of the quarter's production in Austin for the quarter. Haven't been watching Berlin, but I expect there was a minor cut there too. Similar rumors were going around about Shanghai, but too hard to read for sure.

So I am guessing total production was cut 50-85k vehicles for the quarter. I expect sales to be more or less flat with Q1. Dropping 12.4 FSD would likely offset the P&D disappointment though-- if it stops my wife from screaming with the close following a late braking/accelerating into a slowing car.

Glad I "slept in" until 5AM (here) and missed the bounce. It might have questioned my short-term convictions.