Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just watch how AAPL singlehanded changed AI to meant Apple Intelligence and took the crown overnight.

That how business should be run. Less fluff more actions.

TSLA is at a point where it’s need to show not talk. Talk is cheap. Saying it going be trillions dollar company and putting together an amateur shareholder meeting with non-polished presentation for fanboy aint hitting it.

Saying that I will be going 2-3 months Long on AAPL. Either that or sell puts.

TSLA I will be shorting it once opportunity show. Which seems soon if 168 is broken.
Be careful. I remember the days when AAPL was being manipulated or under-valued, or went up for the wrong reasons. It is much easier to pull off with TSLA today and the vote results reinforce that 100% for me. All you can count on with TSLA now is volatility; direction at any point in time is out of our hands.

As for AAPL, they and MSFT are now at the point where they control the market and the narrative. Both should be good utility plays, but I doubt we will see explosive growth from here.

1718504608365.png

Can anyone chance a guess what this might be about. Does the OI count stay even if they closed out, or is there really 105k+ contracts still open at $758 for next week?

$TSLA 105,935x C758.33 6/21/24

View attachment 1057025

View attachment 1057026
Based on my experience, these are *sugar* calls bought to reduced margin on, or hedge against short NTM calls or common shares. They must have been loaded a while back when TSLA was still in the 300+ range. Since then, they became pointless to close out as the premium is now nearly equal to the commision to close them out.

It may mean that a large short position will expire next week and the stock will be allowed to run. just a guess. At least that may have been the plan when they were opened initially. Now as mentioned above, they are just relics of time past not worth closing out.

Last edited:
Just watch how AAPL singlehanded changed AI to meant Apple Intelligence and took the crown overnight.

That how business should be run. Less fluff more actions.

TSLA is at a point where it’s need to show not talk. Talk is cheap. Saying it going be trillions dollar company and putting together an amateur shareholder meeting with non-polished presentation for fanboy aint hitting it.

Saying that I will be going 2-3 months Long on AAPL. Either that or sell puts.

TSLA I will be shorting it once opportunity show. Which seems soon if 168 is broken.
**** Apple and their battery rip off scam.

Reactions: Max Plaid
A bit quiet around here today... 180, eh? Suits me with 100x -p177.50/-c185's in play for this week

NVDA 50x -p126's doing nicely too - although I'm getting a bit wary of NVDA, surely will correct at some point, surely...?

Don't forget markets are closed on Wednesday, so there's some free Theta on offer there

I already sold 6/28 200C's last Thursday. Now just chilling.
This is simply short covering after that bearfest on Friday. That's why I drew a dead cat into the 186 area before turning down next week.

Nice. Lines up with this:

If TSLA is going to still attempt deeper in the purple (b) toward the $150's, it should now stay under $190:

1718633932510.png

I already sold 6/28 200C's last Thursday. Now just chilling.
This is simply short covering after that bearfest on Friday. That's why I drew a dead cat into the 186 area before turning down next week.

Seems then selling -C195 for any date is good since can BTC on the retrace back down <$175.
Cut if passes 187. Does that make sense?