Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking ahead, next week 6/28 looks quite bullish to $200+ with a trifecta of confluence: Gamma, Vanna and Delta green to the right of spot. I would be careful with shorts here until the price action becomes clearer. @Yoona Can you check and see if you see same?

View attachment 1057492

View attachment 1057494
TSLA is short-term bullish, yesterday was 5.3% of NASDAQ volume
1718715750546.png

and indicators look good
1718715974142.png

I have couple of $185 CC for 7/19, what is the best strategy ? Roll or let go?

Do you mean you are -C $185? If so it depends what you're trying to accomplish?

I'd expect those still have decent time value on em- so early exercise is unlikely--- meaning you could wait for a pullback to close em, or roll if it gets nearer the date and hasn't pulled back.

if you mean you have +C $185s for that date, that presumably are green, might be a decent time to take profit before said pullback?

Closed out all my QQQ and NVDA long calls. Macro so far does not want to push higher.

NVDA is holding up due to upcoming 9am pacific HPE meeting. What follow noone knows. Closing it out for today gains and sitting it out for now.

One of those rare day when SPY is in green and QQQ is in red. Show exhaustion IMO and overbuying in Tech. Be wary of pullbacks.

QQQ is trending above top BB line for the 5th days per dog’s memory.

Reactions: Jim Holder