Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope that was a good week for you? I'd certainly be happy :)

If you don't mind sharing (or maybe you did and I missed it) what your trades were?
That's my best week so far. Since I've been keeping weekly profits as cash, the amount I can trade each week has been snowballing. Next week I should be able to double my total accounts for the year, with the majority of that coming from option sales.

I did post all my main trades during the week, so you should be able to look back and find them. The main positions were opened on Monday, then on Tuesday I added extra IC, CC and BCS and rolled the Put sides up to $720.

I managed to get into 630/730 put spreads for 9/24 this week. Some of them opened before today, and the rest opened today in the last hour for $6. I could have opened for more this morning but I was semi-expecting a drop towards 735 or 740 that didn't come. Happy with the $6 premium though, and I sort of expect these to be dropping in value (as shares go up) on Monday morning.

As many others, no cc open at this time. I find myself waffling whether I'll be opening any next week or just letting time go by on the call side. The shares are going up enough, and the puts are paying well enough, that I don't need to press any harder for income.

Can you really get assigned in the AH trading?

The few times I tried to look this up, only closing price matters.
Yes you can.
Not automatically assigned like you would if your options are ITM at the close but owners of options have until 530 PM EST to exercise ( unless their broker has an earlier cutoff)
That's an hour and a half after closing time.

Reactions: EnzoXYZ and M3Rider