Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was a fake (short seller) drop end of last week (they had to cover this morning). Cybertruck event in just over two weeks. Record quarter in progress.
Any educated guesses how much longer they're going to be covering for?

-Asking for a friend who's hoping to clean up after some ill-concieved trades at a stock price of around $230.

It was a fake (short seller) drop end of last week (they had to cover this morning). Cybertruck event in just over two weeks. Record quarter in progress.
I have to think our friend Ron might have helped as well. He shared a few details that might have raised some eyebrows. Plus how many Tesla bulls have been on the sides or even short and trying to hit the lowest lows?

Any educated guesses how much longer they're going to be covering for?

-Asking for a friend who's hoping to clean up after some ill-concieved trades at a stock price of around $230.
I think the drop from last week has now been covered. The question is when do the post ER sellers come back and fill the gap back into the 240s. I'm hoping not until next week now that I have 242.5CCs for this Friday....

Someone posted on Twitter that there has been a lot of call buying, so might be a little bit of Gamma squeeze from the MM's hedging?

In play for me this week -p210's, -c215's, -p220's, -c220's -> wait and see, MP is 217.50 with a huge call-wall and it's monthly OPEX as well, so expect some shenanigans

1699894734113.png

Did we, though? You don't consider a $6 drop a sufficient pullback?
It did cross 212 just a bit and really bounced for confirmation of that 205.69 I guess, yes, in hindsight. So as I am still waiting for an entry point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ , I have to take what I can get it for right now in this little correction. (missing a portion of the profit is not the worst thing to encounter, still got some of it). Thanks man!

Last edited:
Reactions: dl003