Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Remember this post?

The thing I'm looking for to confirm this scenario is a big but undecisive bounce. Below 237 I'm not gonna call it yet. But if it gets over 237, I will load more puts at 241.3. All it needs to prove me wrong is trade above 244. Come on.

I'm assuming the current 238 counts? or is this a "it needs be over over 237 on the 1H" or something?

IMG_4112.jpeg

Alright. If it goes above 245 before breaking 226, I'll leave and never come back.

See you in 2 weeks, or never.
I loaded more boatload of puts spread 12/8 +225p/-220p.

If the boat go down I'm quitting............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. going longs......just selling shorts moving forward :)

V12 is no longer Beta.

If you buy that I've got several bridges to sell you.

First- "beta" is a meaningless term in any relevant context here. it provides no protection from a legal/liability standpoint.

Second, even TACC is still "beta" and it's been out for almost a decade (and is a finished product from every other vehicle OEM on earth at this point and has been for years)... so is autosteer, auto park, both types of summon, heck even the auto-wipers. It serves no purpose other than as a thing for people to defend the features in online arguments when they work poorly.

The only massive change to valuation for FSD is when they have actual >L2 FSD.

Elon thinks V12 might be it. But he also thought that for the last several re-writes and it wasn't.

I already know the answer and you've been warned. I said the same thing on October 17th. "Please don't bounce too hard. The harder you bounce, the harder you'll fall", and look what it did. I'm getting the same vibe here.
View attachment 993478
As long as it stays above $186 until on or after December 1st, I’ll be happy.
….then it can go down lol

I think several here did a BPS -220/+225 12/8, counting on @dl003 ’s 226 before 246 high probability setup and/or a deep sell the news or technical dump post CT announcement.
Thx much. Gonna sit out firnniw, not enough time get a good read, buying +225 pricey right now, check back in Monday morning. Did well in the IC , -p222.5/-c246.5 12.5 wide, may set one again Monday if we aren't moving around much.

Reactions: Max Plaid