Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Put it in simple doggy term.

If we dump tommorow - hold onto the puts,

If we pump tommorow - bail ship

Thanks
Not totally bailing. If a big drop is around the corner, now is the time for a gap down. Wave 3 is here. If it's not wave 3 (no gap down), then it might chop for a bit. I still don't have a good grip on the count yet. Once I have a better read I'll re-enter. Puts are still good bets at this point, but I don't like when it chops near the top. You can see that after the bounce at mid day today, the 2nd leg was not as steep as the first, not how wave 3 usually begins.

That's the one good news for bulls. The bad news is a bull run doesn't usually look this way. Too much back and forth makes Johnny a dull boy.

1701299966898.png

Last edited:
Not totally bailing. If a big drop is around the corner, now is the time for a gap down. Wave 3 is here. If it's not wave 3 (no gap down), then it might chop for a bit. I still don't have a good grip on the count yet. Once I have a better read I'll re-enter. Puts are still good bets at this point, but I don't like when it chops near the top. You can see that after the bounce at mid day today, the 2nd leg was not as steep as the first, not how wave 3 usually begins.

That's the one good news for bulls. The bad news is a bull run doesn't usually look this way. Too much back and forth makes Johnny a dull boy.

View attachment 994875
I think it will become clear after the CT event and we see how the market receives it....

Reactions: Jim Holder
Saw the whole thing too. Seems he is upset about advertisers leaving and he's willing to martyr X to lay blame with the advertisers rather than taking any responsibility. Ugly interview all in all. Sorry, none of this is on topic but key-man-risk will get called into question again.

On topic - Got an IC for this week -217.5p+205p /-257.5c+267.5c

A bit of an overreaction in my opinion but everyone has the right to do what they please

To this day I don't even know why she quit this site. Some people are more sensitive than other and I don't understand what values did Elon break according to her. He is being attacked and he is upset. I do agree with her that his public remarks are not good for his public view/Tesla.

To this day I don't even know why she quit this site. Some people are more sensitive than other and I don't understand what values did Elon break according to her. He is being attacked and he is upset. I do agree with her that his public remarks are not good for his public view/Tesla.
Probably more shocked at the profanity in such a forum, It's possible her values are structured in such a way that leave zero tolerance for profanity.

A bit of an overreaction in my opinion but everyone has the right to do what they please
Well, you never know which blade of grass breaks a camel's back. Swearing would not be my trigger - even though my tradition also doesn't include swearing (and I never do). To me Elon crossed over to the dark side a long time back.

He is being attacked and he is upset.
Sorry - he brought it all on himself. He keeps agreeing with extreme fringe people who are known for inflammatory comments. How does he even find such posts to agree with ?!!

As TSLA shareholders we should not be excusing his behavior all the time - we should hold him to a higher standard.

Basically this interview undid the apology tour.

Sorry - he brought it all on himself. He keeps agreeing with extreme fringe people who are known for inflammatory comments. How does he even find such posts to agree with ?!!

As TSLA shareholders we should not be excusing his behavior all the time - we should hold him to a higher standard.

Basically this interview undid the apology tour.

I agree 100%. It reminds when he went to SNL he did so well and soon after he said something stupid...he just can't help himself. The Biden stuff he mentioned he didn't deserved that. I was just saying that he is really on edge and all the attacks are getting to him. It has to be exhausting mentally.