Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lack of momentum going up will -as I presumed- kill the latest gap-up. Possibly today or over the weekend can even create an island-reversal above, so, if set, brace for the race to the bottom
[edit] as I apparently was not clear. Island reversal above means: possibly going down. (while island reversal below can indicate a run-up) [/edit]

Last edited:
What gap up? :(

I was saying the latest (3/18/24's) gap up will be filled one of these days. So, yes we go lower, maybe I was not clear that the latest gap-up will be filled, not that a new one will formed.
(And I'm talking TA, not fundamentals, because everybody will be surprised about that, later this year)
but all in all I will probably will stop posting anyways, as my posts are too much day trading and less of a contribution apparently

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Surfer of Life
Got a longer term CC (2025-01) at 280 strike. Thinking rolling it forward to 180ish for June.
Trimming output won't age well I guess, while in my opinion it isn't bad as it limits your cars in stock. No need to produce when there is no demand.
As shareholders, of course, it can be considered bad as it actually means growth will be lower.

Should there be some turnaround in the next weeks, plan is to roll it up and out again and add a shorter term CC at a higher strike again.

Considering puts I plan rolling 220 -P (04/19) to June, this should give a bit of premium.
Longer term 250 -P for 12/2025 may be rolled to 6/2025, same strike as there is no strike improvement possible for credit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Surfer of Life
Maybe upgrades of the production line coming or Model Y facelift...

Talking about rumors, April first is some kind of special date isn't it?
(FUD rolling over itself... MAX-FUD= some people missed the last bottom.. Benzinga...

Cyberflop? Tesla's Electric Truck Resale Market Reportedly Crashes After Early Hype: 'For Anyone Paying Attention...')​

1711110489737.png

Reactions: DaBooster
yeah, probably FUD, I heard people familiar with the matter say.
Agreed, doesn't make sense if vehicles can be simply shipped to other countries as demand eases in China. But does give me a chance to grab extra profit on my -C170s for today.