Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There were at least two rounds of ordering in December, and those are all aging while other people likely not contributing to that data set are getting theirs.
I expect people in CT forum to get as well. In this thread someone tracked # of trucks in outbound lot vs # of vins assigned and there was a good correlation.

Also Musk wouldn't have agreed that CT are ramping nicely if these were incomplete trucks.
You can see the missing trim pieces. But I'm sure there has been an uptick in production as well. See the outbound, not staging.

I think that's too optimistic but I'll wait to see his video tonight to see what he's going by. We'd need to be seeing far less vehicles getting staged during the week and far more in outbound for that to be true. At most I figure we were at 630 per week actually shipping (the only important metric). And vin assignments have been way down this week, so I just don't know that I see it. Outbound yesterday had ~30 trucks. Far from the 150 that we'd need to see to actually hit 1000 units per week.

Maybe he great at TA
and thats all that matters
why are we even scrutinizing everything someone says when they have been right on the one thing that matters? His call for 185 then 175 was dead on. Thats something I havent seen in a while.

Some background: what this guy does is NOT TA. Order / option flow is another type of trading. Many think it is the holy grail and there are some merits. Chartists like me try to guess what big money is doing but if someone can see exactly what they are doing, thats a big step up.

I have a friend, absolutely genius. Hes a book trader - not a chartist / TA type. Dude is so good Fidelity hired him. He thinks Tesla is overvalued and Elon is a hack, but if you trade against him, you'll lose. So try to separate someone's beliefs from their technicals.

Last edited:
why are we even scrutinizing everything someone says when they have been right on the one thing that matters? His call for 185 then 175 was dead on. Thats something I havent seen in a while.

Some background: what this guy does is NOT TA. Order / option flow is another type of trading. Many think it is the holy grail and there are some merits. Chartists like me try to guess what big money is doing but if someone can see exactly what they are doing, thats a big step up.

I have a friend, absolutely genius. Hes a book trader - not a chartist / TA type. Dude is so good Fidelity hired him. He thinks Tesla is overvalued and Elon is a hack, but if you trade against him, you'll lose. So try to separate someone's beliefs from their technicals.
The only problem is when there is such a strong confirmation bias you tend to overlook/misread the data that's in front of you.

The only problem is when there is such a strong confirmation bias you tend to overlook/misread the data that's in front of you.
That does happen. However, right is right. Only 5 days to go to see if he's right again or not. 180-220 so a green week. It's a pretty wide range but does go against the opinion of almost everyone on this thread since PD will "miss". Let's just wait and see.

I don't know if next week will be green or not, my short term expectation is a 2H candle close above 182, then we go from there.

FWIW, I think a lot of the TAs posted on X and circulated on this thread are pure BS or at best flip flopping. I have a faint feeling this guy might be on to something here due to my dabbling in order / option flow.

Last edited:
That does happen. However, right is right. Only 5 days to go to see if he's right again or not. 180-220 so a green week. It's a pretty wide range but does go against the opinion of almost everyone on this thread since PD will "miss". Let's just wait and see.

I don't know if next week will be green or not, my short term expectation is a 2H candle close above 182, then we go from there.
Except, if we have so many that are “right” and they can’t lose, they should be quadtrillionaires. No one really knows! They are taking an educated guess based on their analysis. sometimes I even get it right...sort of like that broken clock.

Except, if we have so many that are “right” and they can’t lose, they should be quadtrillionaires. No one really knows! They are taking an educated guess based on their analysis. sometimes I even get it right...sort of like that broken clock.
If anything can happen and nobody knows anything then whats the point of this thread? Are we not exchanging experience and information to find patterns that have a high winning rate?

“I don't forecast but share whatever I saw on chart. I successfully offloaded TSLA between $280 and $310 to minimize my losses and loaded up my NVDA from $152 to $496, using my own TA and system. I tweeted a few times before from January to February this year (you can check my previous tweets) telling others about the sell signal I saw in TSLA at $250 and the buy signal at $49X in NVDA. Unfortunately, just a few cared.”

Look the guys obviously crazy. His also an uber driver and has no blue tick so he doesn't exactly have a huge amount of disposable income.

He may have been right on the 185 and 175 call but you know he would be a billionaire if he was right on the 300 top, sold everything and leveraged his entire networth on NVDA 800 yearly contracts around July 2023. A few correct calls doesn't make you a savant. Money talks and we all know if you have enough money you stop posting tips on how to make money.

Reactions: MikeC and 2Pearls
Look the guys obviously crazy. His also an uber driver and has no blue tick so he doesn't exactly have a huge amount of disposable income.

He may have been right on the 185 and 175 call but you know he would be a billionaire if he was right on the 300 top, sold everything and leveraged his entire networth on NVDA 800 yearly contracts around July 2023. A few correct calls doesn't make you a savant. Money talks and we all know if you have enough money you stop posting tips on how to make money.
Who know. A lot of Savant are also Wacko. Maybe he fit in between somewhere ;)

Let give the guy a few more days and let see.

Maybe it’s the normal daily short covering seen at every closing cross?

yes, his Market On Close (screenshot 3:55pm) is the Closing Cross (starts at 3:55pm and executes at 4pm)

his view on MOC is one-sided: it is a bet for the next day but i don't think he realizes it is also a short covering of the whole day; tweets are misleading since short covering is always neutral but seen as bullish (ie, he sees a massive 4M order at 3:55 which in reality could be just be a buyback/closing of the day's MMD) 🤷‍♀️

Last edited: