Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TLDW: A close above $200.11 can see $212.00 come quick. Below $200.11 then $187 and $182 within reach.

Tip: Watch at 1.75x speed

IMG_8085.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone else using Fidelity? They changed the iPhone app and seem to have destroyed it. I can’t trade options and have to use the pc. I can’t roll a trade, start a new trade and no way to get the old interface back.
Check the bottom of the <options summary> page, there should be a link to the old page. The full site has the options summary with no way to trade options from it. Going back to the old view, the pane is visible on the left, all close and open capabilities are still there. I use Android phone and hit the website, so can't readily comment on iPhone app. You may want to try going to the browser from phone until they correct and update the app.

Last edited:
Reactions: dc_h
Why MU went down AH.......they provided Q4 ranges for EPS and Rev but with Min less then est.
Lacked of confidence is driving down SP.

On the otherhand AH volumes are small and may not reflect what happen tomorrow.

MICRON $MU EARNINGS

EPS: $0.62 vs. $0.53 est.

REVENUE: $6.81B vs. $6.67B est.

Q4 EPS GUIDE: $1.00 - $1.16 vs. $1.02 est.

Q4 REV GUIDE: $7.40 - $7.80B vs. $7.58B est

I think we saw the high and sub 180 is next.

⚠️ Support for your assertion (see attached). I never saw so many calls sold on TSLA in a single day ($420+ Million worth!)

Maybe the data pros here can search the last time there were this many calls sold and what happened next.

It could also just be an institution exiting a position they held from $140-$160-$170's and is just taking profits for EOM and will come back. But still...

1719451474965.png

Last edited:
⚠️ Support for your assertion (see attached). I never saw so many calls sold on TSLA in a single day ($420+ Million worth!)

Maybe the data pros here can search the last time there were this many calls sold and what happened next.

It could also just be an institution exiting a position they held from $140-$160-$170's and is just taking profits for EOM and will come back. But still...

View attachment 1060161
Are those for this Friday expiration?

Reactions: Surfer of Life