Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seriously Porsche!? Tempted to jump ship, new Taycan Turismo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This video sheds a different light on that JD powers survey. It’s not as bad about Tesla as they would like to have you believe. And the “reliability” survey is misleading too.

Yes can we can continue to defend Tesla but we all know there build quality leaves something to be desired. Many, including me, look past it because of how much we enjoy them.

Yes can we can continue to defend Tesla but we all know there build quality leaves something to be desired. Many, including me, look past it because of how much we enjoy them.
And some of us can also take the media as gospel.

Yes there is room for improvement. I don’t deny that. I’m simply saying that it looks like it isn’t as bad as what JD Powers makes it out to be.

And some of us can also take the media as gospel.

Yes there is room for improvement. I don’t deny that. I’m simply saying that it looks like it isn’t as bad as what JD Powers makes it out to be.
I don’t disagree and, believe me, I never take the media as gospel. There multiple other outlets that discuss Tesla quality issues, including this site. There was a quick poll, on this site, on whether owners would buy another Tesla and it wasn’t very high. I personally will when they release the Cybertruck.

Sure the interior quality materials could go up a notch. But then again I'd rather have the military grade spec circuit boards. Both would be nice. But if I have to choose I'll take their electronics and software quality over carpets and door panels.

Reactions: Zer0t
Sure the interior quality materials could go up a notch. But then again I'd rather have the military grade spec circuit boards. Both would be nice. But if I have to choose I'll take their electronics and software quality over carpets and door panels.
I like freedom of choices but I’d also throw driving dynamics and ride quality to the p-car. I’m a huge fan of the EV space becoming as competitive as the ICE space. Tesla still has the first mover advantage, the charging network abs a loyal base.

the most recent thing they’ve done that I’m happy about is subscription based FSD. I may take my model Y on a Florida trip and would pay 200 bucks to use that over a 1200 mile drive.

Reactions: dfwatt