Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

She has arrived!!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Made In America... Pure Electric Speed.

I like it too. Is this a new Tesla frame or something you had made?

I made it, it's been sitting in my house waiting for Phoenix to arrive! I can't remember the name of the site but it was just one of the many customization websites where you can order whatever you like. I think I just googled "custom license plate frames" or something like that...

I made it, it's been sitting in my house waiting for Phoenix to arrive! I can't remember the name of the site but it was just one of the many customization websites where you can order whatever you like. I think I just googled "custom license plate frames" or something like that...

I actually was looking for something customized on-line before, and I wanted the "Made in America" printed on there, but the few stock samples was a little too cheap looking. Yours looks really clean. I'll have to revisit.

Funny story that I have to share... tonight after getting home from our first road trip, Craig and I were sitting on opposite ends of our living room couch watching one of our favorite shows, Dexter, and I couldn't help but check in on my Tesla iPhone app to check on Phoenix, who was in the garage charging. I update Craig on the status of her charge and he looks back at me, smiles, then tilts his iPad up to reveal that he too, was checking in on her. And so, on day two, it appears that the mutual psychosis has begun...

- - - Updated - - -

Received this text from Leilani earlier today:

View attachment 30124

I have been waiting to take this photo for a long time. We were leaving for our first road trip when I realized I had forgotten our camera. We needed to turn around and there we were, in front of the BP station. It seemed like a sign that it was time to take a photo that was a long, long time in the making. I must say, it felt fantastic! We powered up on solar instead :) Powering up on Solar in Asheville, NC

Funny story that I have to share... tonight after getting home from our first road trip, Craig and I were sitting on opposite ends of our living room couch watching one of our favorite shows, Dexter, and I couldn't help but check in on my Tesla iPhone app to check on Phoenix, who was in the garage charging. I update Craig on the status of her charge and he looks back at me, smiles, then tilts his iPad up to reveal that he too, was checking in on her. And so, on day two, it appears that the mutual psychosis has begun...

- - - Updated - - -

I have been waiting to take this photo for a long time. We were leaving for our first road trip when I realized I had forgotten our camera. We needed to turn around and there we were, in front of the BP station. It seemed like a sign that it was time to take a photo that was a long, long time in the making. I must say, it felt fantastic! We powered up on solar instead :) Powering up on Solar in Asheville, NC

I don't get it. You are simply pointing to the BP sign, right?:smile: Congrats again. Very exciting. How does the P85+ handle compared to other performance cars you've driven?

Congrats!
I've had mine on reserve since september 3rd and I swear, i've aged 5 years in anticipation. I sense a second Tesla in your future. You'll be itching to claim it between the 2 of you. If I like mine as much as I think I will, then i'll buy the X when it comes out. I have an infiniti QX56 that'll collect dust once my P85 comes in. Looking to hear about the +! it might be my only regret, I ordered everything except + and cold weather package.
Enjoy

Don't worry Leilani this is a very common disease for new Tesla Model S owners and is well known as:

AONTMSOACTNMSBCDFMOO (Anxiety Of New Tesla Model S Owners Always Checking Their New Model S Be Charged During First Month Of Ownership).

:cool: