Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just placed order for 60D...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You won't regret it. And the kids will be amazed at seeing the car drive itself :)
I find myself using it much more than I even expected. I changed my order 3 times in the week before confirmation :)
On the rear emblem I believe it is just glued on, no holes. Some have "very carefully" taken it off
Great looking home theatre. As far as mine is concerned. We added a 20 X 20 extension for a home theatre/Rec room. Not just for the HT, so I won't count that :)
While building it though with all the walls open I ran all kinds of speaker cable, electronics, telephone (don't use it) , cable (no longer use it)
extra outlets etc.....I just wish I had run fiberoptics but this was 13 years ago :(

You changed your mind 3 times on autopilot?

In my new theater, I am running interduct with string in it, then I can pull any kinds of wires I need in the future. Fiberoptics still aren't much use in a residential environment.

-JCL

About 82% of buyers get the Pano roof. I didn't because I live in the South and I'm concerned about the heat (even though the Pano roof is supposed to block most of it) based on our test drive. I also bought white for the same reason.

I was warned by a car buying company to always try and by a new car "loaded" if you can, because it makes it much easier to resell.

I have to say the sunroof on the Tesla is really unique, I actually do like it. And it allows roof racks, and affects the high end sound system.

I can't stand white, it is just too much for me. My father loves it. I almost got red, but silver apparently is one of the most popular "luxury car" colors.

-JCL

You changed your mind 3 times on autopilot?

In my new theater, I am running interduct with string in it, then I can pull any kinds of wires I need in the future. Fiberoptics still aren't much use in a residential environment.

-JCL
Not AP. In the week leading to confirmation I changed the color, seats and subtracted the premium upgrade package. So I was happy Tesla gives that week. I am not usually so indecisive but the S had me thinking out of the box :)

Good idea leaving room for extra wires. Who knows what the future holds in advancement.