Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Who was emo? I was making a joke about the volatility.

Me too ;) . I've just seen people get half a heart attack over volatility, hence the sarcasm.

- - - Updated - - -

The derivative of the hypotenuse of the triangle forming today suggests a sine-wave chart action that if sustained above 104.50 will drive an oscillation in the trendline which could lead to a midday rhombus that could form into a classic textbook Foster's Trapezoid by 4pm and if so, we'll see an aggressive isocoles tectonic at 11:16am tomorrow morning that spells long term health and surefire financial success for all.

Oh, and would you like a copy of my newsletter?

Sure, and while we're at it, please e-mail everybody a copy of zero point free energy stock newsletter :) . Forever free, forever out of stock..

It seems that cycle of shot up/pull back is shorten to half day or 1 hour so. Well I am just glad I close some short call when price was at $100, and pick up even more long call at the same time. I did the same when it dip below $85, and it serves me so well!
And suddenly $100 becomes the floor price and appears to be a very attractive entry, it was the ceiling just 2 days ago! how fast this thing is moving and how physiologically market's perception changed? It moves so fast so one has to ready for combat to catch it!
I know it is dangerous stuff, so extreme caution advised!

My first post! Been following this forum for months. Took delivery of a Red 60KWh three weeks ago and totally loving it. Drove down from Palo Alto to LA two weeks ago and totally enjoyed the drive. Got the stereo upgraded by Reus Systems while I was down there. It's now phenomenal (I had the Sound Package), but that's another post.

I bought TSLA at 30 and sold at 76. :( Waiting for a dip so I can get back in. I just saw this story on MarketWatch:

"Update: shortly before 11 a.m. Tesla shares fell below $100 and the Nasdaq OMX triggered the short sale circuit breaker for the stock." Has Tesla run too far too fast? - The Tell - MarketWatch

Can anyone explain what's up with that? I'm no expert. :)

-KAB

My first post!

Tesla shares fell below $100 and the Nasdaq OMX triggered the short sale circuit breaker for the stock."

Can anyone explain what's up with that?

Welcome to TMC!

The circuit breaker (aka Rule 201) restricts the price at which shorts can be sold. Essentially designed to prevent a bubble which leaves individuals in the negative when the bubble bursts.

Yeah read the same article. I think $300 it's coming sooner than later, Apple style shock and awe. Hold on for the ride and god protect Elon Musk. At full rate NUMMI production and great margins this sucker is a $30 billion company. Buying two to 3 more plants for more models.. $100 billion. Key is to keep ahead of rusty Motown, Euro, and Japanese technology, with that Silicon Valley magic.

Yeah read the same article. I think $300 it's coming sooner than later, Apple style shock and awe. Hold on for the ride and god protect Elon Musk. At full rate NUMMI production and great margins this sucker is a $30 billion company. Buying two to 3 more plants for more models.. $100 billion. Key is to keep ahead of rusty Motown, Euro, and Japanese technology, with that Silicon Valley magic.

Bah... $100 billion.

The question is, will Tesla be the first Trillion dollar company? And would that happen before or after it outsells Segway... ?

My Bimers and Lexi lookin like such filthy and outdated cars. DISGUSTING! Need a new Tesla fleet asap Elon. Hurry up already!! :) I was up in the Bay Area this long weekend. Saw a few Model S cars but not as many as I'd thought, like I do here in S.Cal and in my town. Deon, I can see Tesla being as large as Toyota at $200 bil market cap, maybe slightly more, but More than that tough to see as Elon may sell to Apple by that time..

Status
Not open for further replies.