Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap. I just checked on Nasdaq's website to verify. That's awesome. If the trend continues, we will see $170s quickly. Looks like the Bloomberg video > Seeking Alpha article. Definitely makes me feel good to have re-entered at $161.50.

Yea that bloomberg 33000% jump and 3rd place in front of Lexus is definitely pushing this. I think. There's still over 5 hours to market open though so I wouldn't be surprised if some other news supercedes this or the markets don't co operate.. We'll see. At least 165 is captured in pre market already so I sort of know what kind of ranges we're gonna get today

Yea that bloomberg 33000% jump and 3rd place in front of Lexus is definitely pushing this. I think. There's still over 5 hours to market open though so I wouldn't be surprised if some other news supercedes this or the markets don't co operate.. We'll see. At least 165 is captured in pre market already so I sort of know what kind of ranges we're gonna get today

I think that Bloomberg video had a big impact for the rise in pre-market value. The negative Seeking Alpha article didn't do much at all. What range do you see for today?

I just saw a high of 166 in pre-market and now at 165.50 and all I have to say is wow, just wow!

On Friday I opened an 8 point trailing stop order as of the market close but after seeing this, I went ahead and cancelled it to gain more insight through research and reading these forums. I think I'll wait until 170 to make any defensive/profit taking moves, which may happen within the next couple of days.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, is this where we see that short squeeze as the shorts close their positions and run for the hills?

What range do you see for today?

That's the first time anyone has asked me LOL. Bad timing though because I'm usually wrong 2 out of 5 times, and I've already been right in my past 4 predictions or so, so I'm overdue for a "correction" :tongue:

Anyway, unlikely for pre-market to go above $168.
Opening price probably gonna be around here (164 to 168)

If the pre markets are good (all green and positive) we might be between 168 to 170 for the opening bell... If the pre market indexes are red later, we'll just be around 164 to 165 probably.
After opening bell, with the exception of a really positive green and gap ups in all indexes, there will probably be an initial drop then rising to test the 169 - 170 range.

Happy markets and indices we'll break 170.
Unhappy, red, or just a flatline and we'll probably be here again (164 to 168)

Either that or maybe nasdaq might crash again and I'm just gonna be meh :rolleyes:
Time for my overdue "wrong prediction" to happen! LOL.

EDIT: Oh and TSLA usually closes higher than opening price on Mondays (statistically...) and it's probably easier to predict what's gonna happen in the first 30 minutes approximately 1 hour before opening bell... so I might post an update later unless I'm already totally wrong by then LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.