Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna bounce but see no reason it won't keep coming back to around 90 until at least the next announcement.
keep your shorts on, the next rounds are going to unleash some more bulls
just got to stay patient, that's all
timing is about right, not too rushed

I'm now literally hoping for our usual Tuesday downward pattern. Would be nice to pick up some calls while the stock is in the low 80s to hold over the announcements.

While I could see a slow decline to those levels, what would be the catalyst for a sudden drop? They just sold a bunch of shares to institutional investors at 92, absent some new news are people going to suddenly wake up and decide it's only worth 70? If your contention that everybody who is inclined to take profits has already sold, who's suddenly selling to drive the price down?

I think the results of Q2 will bring some reason back to everyones mind. Altough i'm hoping in a small climb next week to sell my last shares.

gonna bounce but see no reason it won't keep coming back to around 90 until at least the next announcement.
keep your shorts on, the next rounds are going to unleash some more bulls
just got to stay patient, that's all
timing is about right, not too rushed

I agree - pause for awhile and then rocket up again. The institutions have bigger pockets than you and if they bought at $92, they will make sure that it goes higher.

Should be an interesting week starting tomorrow! Could really go either way, but as I am waiting to enter for now, I am hoping for a bit of a dip. What are your end of week predictions?

Ready! So very recently I was thrilled to see support in the low-mid $50s. Now, above $90, seems like support remains to be better established. Could just keep rising! Almost certain I'll increase #of shares I own. So a dip would indeed be welcome, but if not . . .? ML

predict: absent any news (when's next announcement?) strong support at good ol' $85. W news & accompanying hype & short covering, $110 :cool: disclaimer: that's right, I know nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.