Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im confused. Was GAAP net income -(0.26) or $0.05? I'm hearing two different numbers...

GAAP was -$(0.26) and non-GAAP excl. Lease Accounting was $0.20 (the same way I calculated non-GAAP and the same way Wall St. will be doing it starting next quarter. I was a little ahead of the times here).

But Tesla gave a non-GAAP number incl. lease accounting and the was the $0.05, since Wall St. was including this in their non-GAAP calcs. Tesla told them that going forward they will not be using this number and Wall St. will have to adjust (meaning higher EPS revisions).

Options-wise tomorrow is going to be all about timing the sell of your calls... Man this is going to be nerve-racking. It will be a potentially risky game trying to hit the peak, will have to sell in portions. I'm glad there's no after-market for options. I have instructed my wife and family that I need some alone-time in front of the computer when the market opens tomorrow at 3.30 PM local time here. Working night at the hospital now, on call, hope nothing much happens for the next two hours so I can listen to the entire call real time...

Status
Not open for further replies.