Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want one of the best connected countries in the world you should come to Estonia, the Silicon Valley of Europe :) i.e. where I am :) We consider internet access a human right (really, that's made many times, not sure it's in the constitution though) and it's almost impossible to be without network here.

What languages can I use to get by? I can do English French, okay with Spanish, German. At a loss with the rest.

More importantly, how cold is it? I've spent half of my life shoveling snow in sub 40 degree celsius temperature. I have PTSD flash backs of the horrors.

Last edited:
i won't be surprised to see a downgrade from someone tomorrow.
it's all fit for a big fund to open a short position, first you raise the price with upgrade, then open the position ATH and then takes out all the bad news and for desert a downgrade.

that's what i wrote yesterday :)
not a downgrade but a new cover from S&P and a sell rating
cheese they got me there...
where is sleepy to say that rating companies are innocent?

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed that when there's a day with general "market bad news" -- you know, government shutdown, bad jobs numbers, debt limit crisis, etc. -- and the S&P 500, NASDAQ, Dow, etc. all drop -- Tesla stock tends to go UP?

I'd love to hear theories on this. There seems to me to be some significant group of traders which is treating Tesla as counter-cyclical or a hedge against general economic trouble.

Has anyone else noticed that when there's a day with general "market bad news" -- you know, government shutdown, bad jobs numbers, debt limit crisis, etc. -- and the S&P 500, NASDAQ, Dow, etc. all drop -- Tesla stock tends to go UP?

I'd love to hear theories on this. There seems to me to be some significant group of traders which is treating Tesla as counter-cyclical or a hedge against general economic trouble.

Yea, I was just discussing this over the weekend as well... Seems to be true, well except for last week when we hit the $160s again, being dragged down by the entire market.

Im hoping this is just healthy consolidation from the last run up before another big run up. Time will tell.

The answer to that is very simple: When times are bad people flee into something that works, is solid, reliable and has potential for the future. That means Gold and Tesla :) ... though I´m not so sure about Gold anymore....

Status
Not open for further replies.