Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say there are positive tidbits, but for short term the CC isn't doing the magic. It seems they did get the Panasonic deal, but it still takes time to actually get enough cells and hence they still are limited in their production by the cells. The only big question is WHEN will they start to get 18650's en masse.

Is the panasonic deal really that big of a deal? if i were panasonic and someone wants to order lots of battery from me, I'd be like "where do you want it shipped?".

If you listen to Elon's comments he gets excited on details on the factory and how green that is, then it's already built in his mind. This is no speculation, just not official announcement yet.

However what I didn't like is that Elon is pushing the roadtrip to March, that might indicate also issues for supercharger expansion :/

Well the CFO understands what the stock needs. He clearly states that US demand extended and they were the ones to limit it to deliver EU. They also mention that they want to give FY2014 details in Q4 call, but they are aiming ambitiously in the expansion and hope to cover all of that from internal cashflow. This is good quote, we just need it iterated a few more times to get people to understand, that 2014 guidance will NOT be small.

Status
Not open for further replies.