Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing a pullback in premarket of $2.50 . Who thinks we will pull back today? I'm hoping for a small gain today.
Where is that crystal ball when you want it.

I am slowly easing you guys to a forum without the predictions. Was supposed to retire last year. Maybe if everyone chant for the 8 ball god like a cargo cult, I will come back 3 times.

That Marketwatch article yesterday was very interesting. Stating that those in the 25-35 and 35-45 age have Tesla as their #1 favourite. They like it alot more than Apple. Old retirees like Apple. I have also noticed that very wealthy people tend to own Tesla. Those that can afford to ride it up and down like a seesaw. In other words, they don't need to sell. I am doing my best to get some dry powder to buy some more shares on a pullback - and I am not weathy by North American standards.

From the Fidelity news feed:

May 8 (Reuters) - Italy'sEnel Green Power(ELPSF) Chief Executive
Francesco Venturini says:* To announce agreement with Silicon Valley electric car maker Tesla on Monday. Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)

I suggest making GF a 4-story building instead of 2. :biggrin:

From the Fidelity news feed:

I suggest making GF a 4-story building instead of 2. :biggrin:

"Lunedì annunceremo un accordo che abbiamo raggiunto con Tesla, un'azienda che si è ricavata una posizione di leader nella costruzione di macchine elettriche e che da oltre un anno sta lavorando alla produzione di batterie elettriche ad uso domestico sviluppando le conoscenze messe a punto nella produzione di batterie per auto"

Translated:
"Monday we will announce a deal we have made with Tesla, a leader in the construction of electric cars that for more than a year has been working on the production of electric batteries for home use by developing the knowledge they have accumulated while producing car batteries".

Source: http://it.reuters.com/article/italianNews/idITL5N0XZ3EI20150508

Status
Not open for further replies.