Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

First day of my vacation. Didn't I say last week I wasn't gonna look?

Wish I would have kept my word. Chinese limo driver was chatting about how bad the markets were crashing overnight. (NOTE TO SELF: when the livery driver is giving stock tips, the market is oversold.)

See you guys in September.

On the bright side, this is so bad now it is clearly an overreaction. This size of a drop would be warranted in case a meteor hit Earth. Which also means it dropped so bad this morning it`s over the pain threshold where I would even consider selling waiting to dip further and buy back. I don`t have any cash at hand now so I am down in the tornado shelter, riding this one out.
---
so it went down to 195 and now it`s at 214. Within a few minutes and no news related to the stock itself whatsoever. Because that`s normal.

Good bounce off $195. Smart money is waiting in line for cheap TSLA. Of this I'm certain. There are plenty of other "true" momentum stocks that will be severely depressed for a long time due to this. TSLA is sometimes bunched together with these, but is really not a momo stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.