Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a MS client, and I'm currently trying to figure out how to access it.

Here is the link that worked for me.

Here's the report cover:

View attachment 74663

Well, I am going to break awkward silence by stating that I prefer perusing AJ written reports...

It looks like he tried to influence the SP by his previous report and is kind of mad that it did not do much, so he decided to try the cool way to do it...

His change of meds did not go all to well IMHO...

Thanks for the video link. That was... Well... Different...

Jonas gets it but, I'm sorry I'm supposed to be young (34) and hip, but not sure I'd trust him to manage my money.

Edit: beat me to it vgrinshpun.

I wonder how this plays to someone only casually aware of the full 360 degree TSLA story. It could be similar to the launch videos, which I'm just numb to anymore having seen so many variations. I dunno.

Last edited:
Interestingly, soon after I bought in (several months ago), prices continue to flail and decline.

Sorry guys, it looks like I'm the cause. :(

Actually, I may have a better claim to take credit for this "great discount sale"
1 - I told my ex-boyfriend he shouldn't have sold at $150 (he bought at $50) should have bought and held for long, long term, so he bought more at $250 (oops, just proves I can't time the market)
2 - I was beating myself up for missing the last falling knife, so am scraping up to scoop up what I can.

These prices are too delicious for me to resist. Chomp chomp calls chomp.

I hope you are correct and that you make a ton of $. Personally, I am currently waiting for $185. Order in every day. So far, no takers. I purchased one J17 $150 DITM (hope it stays that way) LEAP...but two June $150 Puts........Jekyl and Hyde investing for this Jekyl and Hyde stock.

Quick question for the board.....if you are Panasonic, what do you do with $4 Billion dollars? The company/product that turned your story around is Tesla/Battery Technology for EVs. You have already obligated to fund the Gigafactory. When the factory is up and running, 30% of the production will be going to home storage options. Do you and Tesla/Solar City intend on flooding the market all at once with 15MW of batteries?

I would think between Tesla's Reckless R&D and Elon (as per Q3 conference call) "keeping things up his sleeve" that there is a ramp for home storage similar to the ramp for EVs. Begin with commercial applications and geographies where there are subsidies (California & Japan come to mind). Begin to stoke demand in distributed solar, especially in locales that institute monthly charges for solar (hello Phoenix). Become production constrained until you can get the Gigafactory up and online.

Wouldn't this be a great partnership with Panasonic, Tesla and....I don't know.....Apple, as part of a home management/Nest concept? Control your home, energy usage and auto all from your phone/watch.

Total bullish, pie-in-the sky speculation, probably should stop watching Adam's videos.

Elon will be the guest speaker at the GPU Technology Conference on March 17th. SpaceX will also be at a debate/US Subcomittee hearing of sorts on March 17th.

Initially, Elon was going to be speaking at the SpaceX event. I guess whatever Elon is planning for the GPU Technology Conference must VERY important.

Truly amazing no-one has mentioned these things.

Shotwell Standing in for Musk at March 17 Hearing
Elon Musk will kick off the GPU Technology Conference on March 17th | Wheres Elon? All About Musk, Tesla, SpaceX and Everything

Last edited:
Quick question for the board.....if you are Panasonic, what do you do with $4 Billion dollars? The company/product that turned your story around is Tesla/Battery Technology for EVs. You have already obligated to fund the Gigafactory. When the factory is up and running, 30% of the production will be going to home storage options. Do you and Tesla/Solar City intend on flooding the market all at once with 15MW of batteries?

I would think between Tesla's Reckless R&D and Elon (as per Q3 conference call) "keeping things up his sleeve" that there is a ramp for home storage similar to the ramp for EVs. Begin with commercial applications and geographies where there are subsidies (California & Japan come to mind). Begin to stoke demand in distributed solar, especially in locales that institute monthly charges for solar (hello Phoenix). Become production constrained until you can get the Gigafactory up and online.

Wouldn't this be a great partnership with Panasonic, Tesla and....I don't know.....Apple, as part of a home management/Nest concept? Control your home, energy usage and auto all from your phone/watch.

Total bullish, pie-in-the sky speculation, probably should stop watching Adam's videos.

Well, if I'm Panasonic, then I realize 4 billion is not 1 but 2 Gigafactories (Pana 40%)... so I work with Tesla on building another one, in say, Asia and have enough batteries to serve Tesla and our new customer/co-investor, Apple, for their own electric vehicles.

If I were Panasonic, why would I want to let Apple cut into my relationship with Tesla? Maybe I need $4.6B to keep things exclusive.

Elon will be the guest speaker at the GPU Technology Conference on March 17th. SpaceX will also be at a debate/US Subcomittee hearing of sorts on March 17th.

Initially, Elon was going to be speaking at the SpaceX event. I guess whatever Elon is planning for the GPU Technology Conference must VERY important.

Truly amazing no-one has mentioned these things.

Shotwell Standing in for Musk at March 17 Hearing
Elon Musk will kick off the GPU Technology Conference on March 17th | Wheres Elon? All About Musk, Tesla, SpaceX and Everything

The GPU conference was mentioned around the forums a while (at least weeks) back with Elon confirmed as keynote speaker on the front page. The senate hearing probably invited him recently not aware he was already booked up, therefore Shotwell going. I wouldn't read into the fact he "chose" the GPU conference over the hearing as evidence something significant will happen.

Also, the supposed Apple EV is believed to be called "Project Titan." I'm still very skeptical that Apple is planning on selling it's own vehicles. Maybe Apple hired Tesla as to help Tesla, not to compete with Tesla, with the goal of a partnership for the Model X?

Makes a lot more sense than the idea that Apple is planning to build and sell Apple cars.

Apple Is Working On Secret Van-Like EV With Ex-Tesla Engineers

The Titan X is going to be officially unveiled at the GPU Conference. Coincidence?

Last edited:
Somewhat funny/sad recall issue effecting the Chevy Volt fleet.

Chevrolet Volt owners are inadvertently leaving their plug-in hybrids runnings in their garages, causing the battery to drain, the engine to fire up, and leading to two carbon monoxide-related injuries. Now GM is recalling around 64,000 Volts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.