Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In theory every single piece of information about absolutely everything affects the TSLA share price. If we have only this one thread to discuss everything, there's no way to keep track of the threads of the conversation. Important topics, like the gigafactory, EU and Asian developments, and now stationary storage are important enough and durable enough to merit their own discussion. And, I'm only moving posts that are really in-the-weeds on storage.

I'm not arguing against the existence of those threads, I'm arguing against moving posts there. If the topics are important then they should be talked about in the most-read thread...

fwiw, InsideEVs guess at March Model S sales in North America is 2450, bringing Q1 guess up to 4,700. This puts Tesla at the top for the month and quarter, with Nissan at 4,085 for the quarter with the Leaf. It is a somewhat ambiguous whether they are estimating U.S. or NA for Tesla.

March 2015 Plug-In Electric Vehicle Sales Report Card | Inside EVs

(The link throws a database error for me atm) That's quite disappointing. Probably a larger part of production has been allocated to fullfill European sales.

Haha, I haven't been watching the market today. I get TM and EM tweet notifications on my phone. So when I saw them and watched the video I checked the price of TSLA and I saw it got a little bump the same time they went out. Didn't look at the rest of the market.

That reminds me of the time when the price of TSLA crashed because the word "reca11" was used for an adapter replacement. The bots were looking for that word and they were duped into selling. That was a sweet opportunity!

This one is even better.

No more parking tickets. Autopilot to the rescue.

Comments

Multiple April fools seem a bit excessive to me.......the parking tickets one was fun (and was a nice little spot for features such as autopilot).

But the Model W must be the sloppiest April fools ever. Maybe they made it that obvious and bad intentionally just to humiliate the algos even more :biggrin:

Pretty wild the way the algos move the market. I often wonder if one was to post something like "CARL ICAHN......TESLA......STAKE" in a forum like this if there would be a move to the upside. And could the poster be found guilty of any type of crime? I find this stuff interesting.

Quite frankly.....I would just like to get back to the basics and see the stock go up or down based on performance and execution.

Cheers to all!

Pretty wild the way the algos move the market. I often wonder if one was to post something like "CARL ICAHN......TESLA......STAKE" in a forum like this if there would be a move to the upside. And could the poster be found guilty of any type of crime? I find this stuff interesting.

Quite frankly.....I would just like to get back to the basics and see the stock go up or down based on performance and execution.

Cheers to all!

That's why the four letter world starting with f is a bit of a taboo on this forum. Algos do track this thread.

Would Elon be posting April Fools Day jokes online if Tesla was going to tank during the Q1 ER? Would his Twitter photo look like the evil villain from a 007 movie if Tesla was in trouble? I think the lightness bodes well for our futures.

The use of the Tesla watch concept suggests that Tesla movers and shakers read this TMC forum.

Or maybe they are bringing the competition to Apple and unveiling the Tesla watch. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.