Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
from StreetInsider...

Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.36), $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.49). Revenue for the quarter came in at $939.88 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.04 billion.Produced 11,160 vehicles, exceeding plan while improving efficiency

• Record quarterly deliveries of 10,045 vehicles/QUOTE]

http://www.streetinsider.com/Earnin...icles/10530595.html?si_email_click=2015050616

Not sure where the $939.88 came from...nonGAAP was $1.1 Billion

I'm really impressed with the improvements in efficiency they cited. Something like 20% fewer man hours per car? Do that again in Q2 please.

Market reaction is muted. I'm thoroughly impressed they learned from last year's Q3 mistake that caused manufacturing disruption. Tesla is laying down the ground work for the X line while increasing output of the S and Battery while still making improvements to the existing.

I am also like their explanation of delivery methodology. Mainly the region batch processing and moving things via train. Love it.

Looks like we will bottom out at $235 here in the AH and go higher. Tesla certainly deserves it. Great report. More de-risking of their execution. Gigafactory on schedule, model x, storage.

Best at report in a long time. Ok. Tee up the call. I think Elon, JB and Deepak will do fine.

Can someone please share what the 4pm market-close volume was? Right now in aftermarket we're at 5,129,320....it would be interesting to learn how much post-close volume has been so far. Thanks.

So glad they brought up the free cash flow positive number again and it will happen in Q4. This is great news that things haven't changed here. If we don't see major shareprice lift-off before Q4, I would consider trying to grab em while they are still cheap because once those cash flows go positive this will totally shred the last major bear argument and will lift all other aspects of Tesla (including self-funding more gigafactories and plants)

Status
Not open for further replies.