Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i always wonder if they always keep working on this document to the very last minute and just can't make the deadline... you'd think it's ready and done, reviewed by law too and set up for automatic release. yet this wait happens all the time...

I can imagine EM there with white out and a pen!:biggrin:

EDIT: I really think they should release on TMC first.

I just reread the announcement and it just says 'after market close' with no specific time.

i always wonder if they always keep working on this document to the very last minute and just can't make the deadline... you'd think it's ready and done, reviewed by law too and set up for automatic release. yet this wait happens all the time...
Watching CNBC I wonder if CNBC doesn't make requests. Like they want to cover Whole Foods, Zynga, then run a bunch of commercials, and then cover TSLA.

Edit: Like they have the Bull vs. Bear going right now. That could have been planned with Tesla.

I've found in the past it's easier to get a quicker sense of the report by checking stock price. Those bots have a faster connection/computer and read faster than me. I've seen stock move $10+ AH before I can hit refresh and open up report.
Agree. I have my trading platform open and when you see the bid/ask start to go wild and volume increase you know something is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.